Pacquiao vs JMM thread for active Lounge members

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is the greatest day in my life. **** marriage **** having kids

Comment

Decided 2 do dinner and a movie instead of watching another draw and of course the knock out of the year happens !!!

Comment

Comment

Unbelievable six rounds, Marquez boxed beautifully,
          His ring IQ is seriously underrated, seems to be the more they fought each other the more Marquez figured Pacquiao out...

Pacquiao had no answers and I wouldn't try discredit Marquez by putting down Mannys performance but he didn't look good.
          His speed and power is still there no doubt, but his combos where awful and he struggled to hit dinamata allnight.

One more for Manny and retire, its over now for him. Hell of career but time to call it a day I think...

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
            His ring IQ is seriously underrated, seems to be the more they fought each other the more Marquez figured Pacquiao out...

Pacquiao had no answers and I wouldn't try discredit Marquez by putting down Mannys performance but he didn't look good.
            His speed and power is still there no doubt, but his combos where awful and he struggled to hit dinamata allnight.

One more for Manny and retire, its over now for him. Hell of career but time to call it a day I think...
            We must have been watching two different fight. See posts in this thread. Everyone seems to agree that Pacquiao was more effective and winning most of the rounds.

Comment

Seriously?

I'm as big a JMM fan as it gets but knockdown aside he was getting beaten up tonight. Pacquiao was mauling him in that final round before the KO punch.

You make it seem as if Marquez was unhittable or something, but his nose, face, and the ringside scorecards say otherwise.

Comment

Great idea for a thread, I've thought about it for awhile.

Didn't get to see the fight live but watching it now..

But I guess your perception changes if you're not watching it live and are expecting that KO. Manny did pretty well from the outside. Most thought he was getting ready to break JMM down.

Comment

pac looked great just got hit with a shot from hell while he got wild trying to get in a last second shot

Comment

Marquez should clearly retire now. He pulled off his goal in a do-or-die situation which should be enough for him. He should be able to recognize after tonight that the sand in the hourglass has almost emptied, he's at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post

And so it begins.

Comment

Working...
                      X