Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you don't watch college basketball or pro football you're an outcast.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] If you don't watch college basketball or pro football you're an outcast.

This is how it is in Syracuse, Ny. Whenever I tell people that I don't watch either they look at me like I am crazy. I tell them that I watch boxing and they laugh and say "boxing is fake and they wear gloves so it's a ***** sport." A lot of people stop talking to me because I don't watch college ball. I never understand the big hype of college BB. Is it the same where you
    Live?

Originally posted by TriggerHapppy:) View Post
    This is how it is in Syracuse, Ny. Whenever I tell people that I don't watch either they look at me like I am crazy. I tell them that I watch boxing and they laugh and say "boxing is fake and they wear gloves so it's a ***** sport." A lot of people stop talking to me because I don't watch college ball. I never understand the big hype of college BB. Is it the same where you
    Live?
    Nah not even of course there is more fans of NFL and a good amouont of college ball fans here but never get blasted for boxing or mma there are so many boxing fans in RI even if you at a local bar or pool hall there is always someone down for a good fight on tv no matter boxing or mma where I am no hate here...

Comment

We pretty much breathe college basketball here. So yeah, I kind of understand what you're saying.

Comment

It's very ironic that They say boxing is a ***** sport because they wear gloves but football players wear protective gear to.

Comment

I don't watch college basketball.

All they do is run up court, jack up a three, run back down court. Sprinkle in some dunks and alley oops here and there. Rinse Repeat.

I don't want to watch that kind of ball. I can find more technical ball in a street pick up game.

Comment

Live?
            Are you sure you're not an outcast because you wank over feet and wear fruity running slippers?

Comment

I live in the home of all fans,there is no distinct team here,maybe Unlv back in the day certainly not now though.

Comment

Live?
                Have you gone to the doctor to have them check your gay??? it could be flaring up on you again..... allow me to help.....

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  I don't watch college basketball.

All they do is run up court, jack up a three, run back down court. Sprinkle in some dunks and alley oops here and there. Rinse Repeat.

I don't want to watch that kind of ball. I can find more technical ball in a street pick up game.
                  Flicker, that's the stupidest god damn thing I've ever read.

Just stop.

Comment

Live?

i lived in Ithaca for a few years and knew // lived with some folk from cuse
                    camilus and *****

they love those damn orange basketballers
                    and the "dome" lol

where i live now nobody really gives a **** about college sports
                    its all pro sports

boston area
                    bruins
                    patriots
                    celtics
                    red sox

in that order.
                    if you include pink hats then it becomes red sox by a land slide, but they dont count as they havnt been watching the team since before the world series wins.

the real question...
                    how do you run barefoot in cuse?
                    lol! the damn ground is frozen solid for about half of the year!

Comment

Working...
                    X