No announcement yet.

Boxers who aren't doping

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxers who aren't doping

Can anyone name with confidence some boxers who they are certain aren't doping?

With the recent stuff with Whyte...and BJS...and Willie Monroe...and now the Hurd/J Rock stuff....I mean I am just suspicious of everyone.

Whyte/Fury/BJS do not really have the roider body type...yet were all doping...WMJ while having the shredded physique...is a featherfisted guy, would have never suspected him.

Hurd using wouldn't surprise me...but JRock seems to have undergone a fairly impressive transformation as well...and the SNAC stuff is just very suspicious to me...seems to be hiding in plain sight in a way.

The guys who are in great shape come fight time set off alarm bells...you don't often ever see guys that fit...I'm sure most of them are taking a lot of legal stuff as well, but the physiques, and transformations, of most of the fighters just seems to set off alarm bells.

Part of me just feels like it is a culture thing like cycling was/is...where to compete at the top level you almost have to start doping...and there are wink/wink ways around it to not get caught, which guys on the inside can get away with unless they get stupid or really unlucky.

So my question is are there any boxers out there who people feel confident in saying they are not doping? I honestly wouldn't feel confident betting on any of these guys...if any of them came out as doping it wouldn't surprise me.

Nonito Donaire

Comment

Deontay Wilder is 100% clean

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow View Post
        Deontay Wilder is 100% clean
        See what you did there

Comment

Canelo is clean, 100%

Comment

Originally posted by The Ox View Post
            See what you did there
            To be honest though, Wilder fights for his daughter, if he doped he would be letting her down and I don't think he could live with that. His faith in his freakish power has got him this far, why ruin it all? Just doesn't seem like the kind of dude that would do that.

Comment

everyone dopes

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
                Nonito Donaire
                I second this...

He revolutionized the way to prove that a boxer is free from PEDs... One of the key factor why he won the 2012 Fighter of the Year award over the suspicious guy who murdered the grandpa the same year...

Comment

Eight-Division champ Pac-man

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
                    Nonito Donaire
                    ... Donaire, Bradley and Rigo were the first to take VADA (when nobody wanted to...)

Comment

Working...
                    X