• Show
Clear All

Lack of intelligence.

Comment

Dementia pugisitica.

Comment

Originally posted by The Impaler View Post
        It's called an upbringing.
        This. And for the record, it is NEVER OK TO HIT A WOMEN. If you think otherwise, someone raised you the wrong way. If you cant handle a women bitching and moaning then ****ing leave her. Dont be a ***** and hit someone who is too weak to defend herself.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Magic View Post
          roid rage Maybe?
          Could be.

I remember a Canadian wrestler beat his wife to death a few years ago, he went out of control and they blamed it on the steroids.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney . View Post
            Could be.

I remember a Canadian wrestler beat his wife to death a few years ago, he went out of control and they blamed it on the steroids.
            He actually smothered her with a pillow. Then killed his child. Then hung himself.

After an autopsy I believe they concluded he had the brain damage of a 90 year old Alzheimer's patient.

Comment

Originally posted by The Impaler View Post
              He actually smothered her with a pillow. Then killed his child. Then hung himself.

After an autopsy I believe they concluded he had the brain damage of a 90 year old Alzheimer's patient.
              Yes, here's the story of Chris Benoit:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_B...er_and_suicide

Chris Benoit double murder and suicide

Over a three day period ending on June 24, 2007, WWE professional wrestler Chris Benoit killed his wife, Nancy Benoit, and then strangled his seven year old son and subsequently hanged himself. Autopsy results showed that Benoit first murdered his wife, Nancy. She was bound at the feet and wrists and died of asphyxiation sometime on Friday, Fayette County District Attorney Scott Ballard told a news conference. She was wrapped in a towel and some blood was found under her head but Ballard said there were no other signs of a struggle. The couple's son, who also died of asphyxia, was apparently killed as he lay in bed on Saturday morning, hours before Benoit hanged himself.

Benoit left no suicide note but placed bibles alongside the bodies of his wife and son, as well as a bible on his weight lifting machine. Since Benoit's suicide, numerous explanations for his actions have been proposed, including concussions, steroid abuse, and a failing marriage with his wife. The murder led to numerous media accounts, and federal investigation into steroid abuse in professional wrestling.

Comment

People beating their wives is unfortunately not uncommon. I guess when you beat people for a living, your somewhat more likely to let your hands go in a moment of anger.

Comment

Originally posted by PureBoxer View Post
                  Beating woman is a common activity across the world. Boxers are more likely to let their hands go, though.
                  probably in your pathetic world. lolol

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
                    This. And for the record, it is NEVER OK TO HIT A WOMEN. If you think otherwise, someone raised you the wrong way. If you cant handle a women bitching and moaning then ****ing leave her. Dont be a ***** and hit someone who is too weak to defend herself.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney . View Post
                      Yes, here's the story of Chris Benoit:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_B...er_and_suicide

Chris Benoit double murder and suicide

Over a three day period ending on June 24, 2007, WWE professional wrestler Chris Benoit killed his wife, Nancy Benoit, and then strangled his seven year old son and subsequently hanged himself. Autopsy results showed that Benoit first murdered his wife, Nancy. She was bound at the feet and wrists and died of asphyxiation sometime on Friday, Fayette County District Attorney Scott Ballard told a news conference. She was wrapped in a towel and some blood was found under her head but Ballard said there were no other signs of a struggle. The couple's son, who also died of asphyxia, was apparently killed as he lay in bed on Saturday morning, hours before Benoit hanged himself.

Benoit left no suicide note but placed bibles alongside the bodies of his wife and son, as well as a bible on his weight lifting machine. Since Benoit's suicide, numerous explanations for his actions have been proposed, including concussions, steroid abuse, and a failing marriage with his wife. The murder led to numerous media accounts, and federal investigation into steroid abuse in professional wrestling.
                      I used to like that guy when I was younger damn shame. reminds me a lot of what just happen with Valero
                      Last edited by immortal tech; 04-27-2010, 12:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X