No announcement yet.

GGG or Maravilla in legacy terms?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by N!Ck F. View Post
    You’re a casual. Overhyped fighters don’t go 350-5 as amateurs, win Olympic medals & become world champions with 20 successful title defences. and funny u mention catch weights when Canelo has fought at catch weights 7 times. His biggest wins not including ggg are at catchweights. You’re a joke. Probably don’t even box LOL
    I don't box anymore and was never 350-5 or even close. I follow the sport for fun and appreciate the craft

I do not like prima donnas. Gennady had a chance to really be special, but he chose to stay Muslim and stay Borat.

Ca$hnelo fixed him right up though.

Feelsgoodman. Get trump OUT.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
      I don't box anymore and was never 350-5 or even close. I follow the sport for fun and appreciate the craft

I do not like prima donnas. Gennady had a chance to really be special, but he chose to stay Muslim and stay Borat.

Ca$hnelo fixed him right up though.

Feelsgoodman. Get trump OUT.
      You don't like prima donnas yet support Canelo over Golovkin.. makes a lot of sense.

Comment

Marrivilla was a freaking beast!!!! Massive heart!! He also started boxing at the age of 22 or something.
        Last edited by pepzz; 09-19-2018, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Would have been fun. Great fight. Could make a case for either guy.

Comment

Originally posted by ea22 View Post
            You don't like prima donnas yet support Canelo over Golovkin.. makes a lot of sense.
            Canelo changed gloves and handwraps for Gennady, gave Gennady a larger purse, fought at Gennadys weight instead of Canelos proposed CW. Canelo enrolled in WBC-365 at Gennadys request after Canelo incidental consumption of Clenbuterol.

Canelo made 152 for Floyd. Canelo did USADA for Floyd demands.

Canelo made 155 for Cotto. Canelo gave Cotto a larger purse % during to Cottos demands

Canelo may get convenient judging from time to time, but hes no prima donna.

Comment

Golovkin has no notable wins.

Sergio Martinez's KO over Paul Williams is one of the most historic moments in boxing.

and He beat kelly Pavlik

Comment

Is this a joke? Sergio at the end of his career was struggling with journeyman.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  GGG will be a first ballot hall of fame boxer and will be remembered in boxing history as a great middleweight and you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. He tried to fight the best from day one but the best often refused to fight him. So like the bias idiot that you are you blame GGG instead of Martinez, Cotto, Saunders, Eubank and others who had good offers to fight him but refused to fight him. GGG never fought a catchweight. All his fights were at 160 which is exactly where middleweight fights are supposed to be fought at. You and the facts are light years apart, dummy. GGG isn't gone. He will give Canelo hell again in May because real boxing fans love to watch two excellent champions fight each other. He will make another 30 million. Not bad for Borat, you stupid POS hater.
                  Who has Golovkin beat?

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                    Is this a joke? Sergio at the end of his career was struggling with journeyman.
                    The joke is you thinking Golovkin will ever be ranked anywhere near Sergio Martinez when Golovkin has no notable wins lol

Comment

Tough choice, in terms of longevity Ggg wins it. Sergio meanwhile had quality wins at his peak.
                      I think h2h would’ve settled it and leaning towards ggg hurting sergio

Comment

Working...
                      X