Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KSI vs Logan does 800,000 buys, breaks UK records.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Logan Paul looks like a man who had transgender surgery to become a woman - there's something about his face that is just annoying to me on a genetic, molecular level.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
      Further proof that we need to implement a cruel and highly efficient eugenics program
      I agree 100% with you.

Comment

Man, they buy some real garbage in the UK. Not letting Americans off the hook as those idiots made Paul a star. But, for all their smugness, UK cats are the same type of morons found in just about every country.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
          Logan Paul looks like a man who had transgender surgery to become a woman - there's something about his face that is just annoying to me on a genetic, molecular level.
          I also agree 100% with you.

It's like he had transgender surgery and quit halfway through.

Comment

Why are all 800k sales being attributed to the UK? Was it not available to buy worldwide, or are they just the UK numbers?

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
              Why are all 800k sales being attributed to the UK? Was it not available to buy worldwide, or are they just the UK numbers?
              ... the YouTube buys are worldwide, obviously...

Comment

Well it was only$10. More people would buy ppv if they were cheaper.

Comment

Makes sense.

Both have HUGE followings. The fight was marketed and advertised big time. The fight was easily accessible (YouTube) and the fight was affordable. There was a Twitch stream which had like 400K viewers too.

American PPV's are priced way too highly and the cards in general suck from a name perspective. Sure we all want to see good fights but we want stacked cards. Say what you want about Don King, the mofo knew how to stack the hell out of cards.

Comment

Surely 800K is the global PPV figure?

Anyway, who cares, I mean its got two idiots who won't have a career by the time they hit 30.

Comment

... in case this kind of shit eventually creates strong emulation (on social media) it will be very sad...

Comment

Working...
                      X