Collapse
No announcement yet.

I sort of feel bad for Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well lets be honest. GGG was never gonna win a decision over Canelo.

Canelo has disputed wins over Trout, Lara, disputed Draw in the first fight (many think he loss) even got a draw on the Mayweather Score Card.

I dont even know how Oscar can make a profit of Canelo considering all the judges he has to pay off.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      He got paid a lot and was made to look like a monster by hbo solely so they could have him lose to Canelo. He’s winning in life.
      ... yes... a street corner thug from Karaganda making more than $60 million...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
        ... yes... a street corner thug from Karaganda making more than $60 million...
        Originally posted by g27region View Post
        Money can't buy you respect
        You can argue GGG got robbed twice but you can't argue he's losing in any way given where he started and where he is now.

edit: Just saw GGG's post fight interview with ESPN. Dude looks beat the f-ck up but his voice sounded so sad and disappointed.

I guess I would be upset if I felt I won twice and was 0-1-1.
        Last edited by The Big Dunn; 09-17-2018, 09:56 AM.

Comment

u guys are #1 BS!! All he has is a victory of jacobs?? really?? i think everyone in hear knows be beat canelo the first time around at 35 years old and most experts say he won the 2nd fight too. The guy whether u love him or shate him is definitely a great fighter give that man his props!

Comment

And people wonder why young fighters want a load of money without taking risks and taking easy routes.

The modern boxing fan is a moron. You can be one of the best in the sport, lose a close fight against another top fighter that most think you won and suddenly you're relegated to a hype job or bum.

sometimes i don't blame these up and coming fighters who want it all and not take fights they could lose, when they see how other fighters get slated if they lose a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Barristan View Post
              Well he just got 2 huge back to back paydays....he better save and invest though because he won't be seeing anymore of those.
              Payday doesn't mean ****. You don't take your money with you when you die.

Fighters like Pacquiao and Mayweather will be remembered forever. The true greats fight for immortality, not money.

Comment

its not like he was dominated, was a good fight but yeah he was overhyped and really doesn't have any big wins outside of Jacobs who GGGee fans were saying themselves wasn't anything special (posting pirog KO clips) until after the win, Jacobs was elevated to this great win. I think he beat canelo in fight 1... Gggee is a good fighter and has some decent wins under his belt, had some good KOs as well but was never this Greatest middleweight he was hyped to be. Thing is; to do what hes done in the sport at this level should not be shunned either.
                Last edited by uppercut510; 09-17-2018, 09:01 AM.

Comment

I thought Canelo won fair and square, but boxing fans have to be the most toxic, disrespectful bunch of spoiled brats in the history of sport.

Comment

The "Official" Corrupt scorecards can say what they want, (If you dont think Adelaide Byrds card isn't any testament to how corrupt boxing is then you're an idiot) but in my book and in over 80% of publications books GGG won both of those fights at the twilight of his career when he was past his best mind you. So not only is he a warrior who will go down in the history books, he's also the guy who will be remembered as the winner of two career defining fights he was robbed in.

Last edited by JimRaynor; 09-17-2018, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X