Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder Now Saying He Will Only Ever Accept 50/50 Split - Pricing Himself Out Forever?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    Joshua can't be undisputed without him.
    I'd say Jennifer can't get the 4 belts Joshua owns versus the lonely one she shines every night... Also, she'll feel pretty pissed signing for 7 digits every fight until she faces Joshua... She knows who the cash cow is but somehow stubbornly refuses to acknowledge that fact... Dumbness or lack of management skills ? My heart is torn...
    Last edited by Superbee; 06-29-2018, 04:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      But for the right fight Golovkin sure helps Canelo sell a lot of PPVs. Golovkin is also a foreign guy who speak broken English and is not that great at selling a fight.

Wilder is American, speaks fine, and is very outgoing with a bunch of high light reel knockouts. Now I don't think he can move PPV with just anyone at this point, but for the right fight with the right hype he can sell. Joshua doesn't move the needle in the US at all but if he fights Wilder you are talking real business.

I don't feel like I am failing at all, you failing to get it is not my issue it is yours especially since it seems like you are willfully trying to ignore the points I am making.
      Huh? So you agree with me then that Wilder can't make big money unless he fights Joshua? No other fight is going to bring money in for him. And why should it? He's fighting tin-cans all the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Superbee View Post
        I'd say Jennifer can't get the 4 belts Joshua owns versus the lonely one she shines every night... Also, she'll feel pretty pissed signing for 7 digits until she faces Joshua... She knows who the cash cow is but somehow stubbornly refuses to acknowledge that fact... Dumbness or lack of management skills ? My heart is torn...
        Who's Jenifer?

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
          Wilder IS the top fighter besides Joshua....

So how do you fkn figure you nit wit?

Lol @ your scary a55 champion
          I mean all of the top fighters in the division, stupid. There are other fighters besides Joshua and Wilder.

Whyte, Povetkin, Fury, Pulev etc etc...

Comment

• Originally posted by Songbird View Post
            wilder will never get 50/50 thats obvious, ive just ignored most of the yaping with this fight, the bottom line is joshua will be happy with another fight or two before wilder and thats whats hes getting, hes a happy camper and so is hearn, wilder will have to suck it up, a 15 mil offer for the uk for him is great cash, hearn may move to 17 mil for him u never know, wilder does not do ppv and if he wants a bigger slice of the pie he needs to sell ppv's on his own in his home country, ring up floyd for some a side tips would be my advice
            True Wilder won't get 50/50 but if someone starts their negotiating stance at 50/50 do they really expect to get 50/50?

Start high and move down, Wilder will get more than he would have taken this time and there is a lot of distance between 50/50 and what he was standing to make so it is easy to start there and pick up ground.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              I repeat! Wilder doesn't bow, crawl or beg. He still has his honor, dignity and self-respect in tact.

I promise you the next time time there is a negotiation between Matchroom boxing and Team Wilder, Eddie and Barry Hearn shall concede and agree to all of his terms and every demand that Deontay would be offering them. Moreover, they will cow tow, bow down and step and fetch.

What they did to him, he is going to do to them. He will have them by the balls and they will be running to do business with him because they are going to need him because he will be sitting in the catbird seat by that time.

Also, AJ would have probably accumulated more than a few losses on his record by then and "The Bronze Bomber would hold all the leverage and cards as he would yet still be the undefeated and undisputed Heavyweight champion of the world; Just mark my words and see.
              Wilder is the guy who wants a dead body on his resume. The guy who choked a prostitute. The guy that contradicts himself all the time. The guy that fights bums... He has no dignity or self respect.

Matchroom will laugh at them. As will anybody with common sense (This does not include the likes of you). So stay being deluded, yeah.

Joshua isn't running to any can-crusher. Wilder needs to be a good boy and know his place if he wants a payday.

Joshua won't have more than a few loses, this is just delusion talking. Wilder won't be undisputed either, because yes, you've guessed it, that's more delusional talk.

Now please go and take your head medicine. You're really losing it.

Comment

Wilder has been making more money every time out really and interest in him has only gone up so, pretty much he will make more next time. Increased interest means increased pay, pretty simple really.

Wilder is second best in all categories that matter, until Fury gets back which is a ways off.

The US is a huge market and there is a lot of money to be made here by team Joshua and Wilder is the best way to that money.

In the US Joshua is a nobody compared to Wilder, Joshua can easily change that if he wants and it is to his benefit to do so~

I hope your man is a real fighter that wants more, if he isn't we won't be talking for long about him anyway. At least I know Wilder wants more and is hungry for more.
                Wilder's pay doesn't go up by much on a fight to fight basis. The biggest payday was 2 mill for Ortiz. There is no reason to pay him more. And especially not for lesser fights.

The US is a huge market yet Wilder earns peanuts and only gets 1 million watching him in a country that has 326 million people.

Who cares if Joshua is a somebody in America? His market is in the UK making millions and selling out huge stadiums. Wilder on the other hand earns nowhere near to what Joshua does and fails to sell out an arena. Your guy can't even sell a full house. He's a joke, but due to you being American you defend him whilst making a fool of yourself in the process.

Of course Wilder wants more. Every time we hear him speak he wants more. But claims he really wants the fight. Now that is a joke.

Comment

True Wilder won't get 50/50 but if someone starts their negotiating stance at 50/50 do they really expect to get 50/50?

Start high and move down, Wilder will get more than he would have taken this time and there is a lot of distance between 50/50 and what he was standing to make so it is easy to start there and pick up ground.
                  Wilder was supposedly going to take the fight for the money on offer, but now he wants even more? He also wants a rematch clause if he loses even though not a single B side fighter has got that in their life. Yet you don't find this strange? You even defend such madness?

Wilder, and his fans, are nothing but crazy loons. You're so all over the place and you don't even see it. No matter what Wilder comes out with, no matter how crazy it is, you'll support him. That's a fanatic if ever I've seen one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                    Wilder is the guy who wants a dead body on his resume. The guy who choked a prostitute. The guy that contradicts himself all the time. The guy that fights bums... He has no dignity or self respect.

Matchroom will laugh at them. As will anybody with common sense (This does not include the likes of you). So stay being deluded, yeah.

Joshua isn't running to any can-crusher. Wilder needs to be a good boy and know his place if he wants a payday.

Joshua won't have more than a few loses, this is just delusion talking. Wilder won't be undisputed either, because yes, you've guessed it, that's more delusional talk.

Now please go and take your head medicine. You're really losing it.
                    Then why is the fight not happening? Because Anthony Joshua is a coward or because Deontay Wilder has balls.

It has to be that Deontay Wilder has balls because according to you AJ fanboys, Joshua is no coward who wanted the fight, has a sense of shame and is one who is not afraid of taking losses. If that is indeed the case, then the fight isn't happening because of Wilder's tremendous amount of will, courage and fortitude.

He literally, told Eddie Hearn and Team Joshua to go to hell while turning down the biggest payday of his career in the process by refusing to sign that revised blank contract with no date, venue rematch clause and for an opponent to be named a later date.

If that's not the personification of honor, dignity and self-respect, then I don't what it is.
                    Last edited by champion4ever; 06-29-2018, 05:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                      Then why is the fight not happening? Because Anthony Joshua is a coward or because Deontay Wilder has balls.

It has to be that Deontay Wilder has balls because according to you AJ fanboys, Joshua is no coward who wanted the fight, has a sense of shame and is one who is not afraid of taking losses. If that is indeed the case, then the fight isn't happening because of Wilder's tremendous amount of will, courage and fortitude.

He literally, told Eddie Hearn and Team Joshua to go to hell while turning down the biggest payday of his career in the process by refusing to sign that revised blank contract with no date, venue or rematch clause.

If that's not the personification of honor, dignity and self-respect, then I don't what it is.
                      The fight isn't happening because of Wilder's will, courage and fortitude? Man, you people are seriously mentally ill aren't you?

Yes, Wilder did turn down the biggest payday of his career even though he said it was about legacy and not money. So Wilder doing what he does best and contradicting himself.

Name one B side who had a rematch clause if they lose? In history?

Comment

Working...
                      X