Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: At This Stage, I Believe Wilder Does NOT Want Joshua Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AJ is a hoe! Letting hearnz put his hand up yo ass like a puppet! Wilder made a interview exposing the whole ****ty flat fee 12.5 deal.. I hope Povetkin is roided to the gills and beats Joshua’s ass. Im Tired of the champion of Britain! No heart!!! A straight biitch! Doomsday Wilder will collect the belts from Povetkin! **** f*ggoty ass loose booty AJ!

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
      Wilder has a contract to sign that has everything he agreed on. We're about 11:59 on who really wants this
      You know that for a fact? Have you talked to Wilder to verify the truth of your statement or are you maybe just believing Eddie's lies?

Comment

All wilder needs to do is sign the contract and the fight is on

Comment

Another thing is why is Hearn talking Wilder having a split personality (In regards to him calling himself Deontay Wilder and the bronze bomber) You really don’t need to verbally abuse him! You are meant to be a promoter, a businessman with class, but you are coming down to Wilder’s verbal level with garbages like that!

Comment

8 week training camp, doe.

Meanwhile Hearn has no problem with a 7 week training camp for Parker vs Shyte.
            Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 06-24-2018, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              Phuck both teams, if you both want the fight then you would sit down together and trash out a deal, all this trying to win points interviews or social media is boring. You really want the fight? Get in a room, trash out a deal, get the solicitors to check it over and get the fighters to sign it.

Point Blank........Period!

Comment

Quote from Shelly Finkel from June 11th,“We have agreed to the terms that Eddie [Hearn, Joshua's promoter] has put out to us for a fight in the UK,” Finkel told ESPN.

“Deontay has accepted his terms to fight in the UK. Deontay sent an email to Joshua [on Sunday] night and I sent one [on Monday] to Barry Hearn and Eddie telling them that we officially accept the offer to fight under the terms they gave us and to send us the contract.”

What the hell changed??? Just sign the damn contract.

Comment

Originally posted by SinderellaMan View Post
                  Eddie, you’re not doing yourself any favors by keeping that trap blabbing. There’s no telling what changed he tried to sneak in this “contract”. Even the diehard Joshua fans are getting sick of Hearn & he’s actually hurting his potential for his “American” invasion. He better be careful because I get the sense that AJ is getting sick of Hearn’s lies.
                  And for the record, I don’t believe that AJ turned down the $50 million; I believe Big & Little Hearn turned it down for him. No man in his right mind turns down $50 million! Who cares if you lose, it’s $50 million which is more than most fighters will earn in their entire career
                  Good observation

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
                    AJ is a hoe! Letting hearnz put his hand up yo ass like a puppet! Wilder made a interview exposing the whole ****ty flat fee 12.5 deal.. I hope Povetkin is roided to the gills and beats Joshua’s ass. Im Tired of the champion of Britain! No heart!!! A straight biitch! Doomsday Wilder will collect the belts from Povetkin! **** f*ggoty ass loose booty AJ!
                    Now, that's fire!

Comment

Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
                      Great post stomps I new you had it in you to post some intelligent words. Fuc Eddie Hearn you slimy limie stop with the spin job 50 mil is on the table get the contract signed already. Enough with the Bob Arum impression.
                      Wilder has a contract to sign that has everything he agreed on, Wilder just needs to sign and done.

Comment

Working...
                      X