No announcement yet.

So Marquez just proved how great he is being that he ktfo of Pac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Marquez just proved how great he is being that he ktfo of Pac

So now we gotta give Marquez that Thurman win too right is that how it works around here?

I still don't understand why Pacquiao let himself fall on his face after the punch. What's wrong with him. This is a boxing ring and one must act professional!

Comment

Context matters dummy boy. There has been a decade long debate about who was the greatest of the last generation, the top two candidates were Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao. Floyd Mayweather ended the debate after he outboxed Manny Pacquiao in their fight back in 2015.

Juan Manuel Marquez was never, ever considered in that debate and he had three undecisive fights with Manny Pacquiao before finally knocking him out in the 4th fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Stokely View Post
        Context matters dummy boy. There has been a decade long debate about who was the greatest of the last generation, the top two candidates were Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao. Floyd Mayweather ended the debate after he outboxed Manny Pacquiao in their fight back in 2015.

Juan Manuel Marquez was never, ever considered in that debate and he had three undecisive fights with Manny Pacquiao before finally knocking him out in the 4th fight.
        Oh ok I see noob

Only floyd gets that Thurman “win” lol

Fuuckin dumbasses

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
          Oh ok I see noob

Only floyd gets that Thurman “win” lol

Fuuckin dumbasses
          At the end of the day, Floyd Mayweather has a W over Manny Pacquiao on his resume. The more Manny wins, the more impressive Floyd’s resume looks.

Marquez, Morales, Horn and Bradley do too, but they aren’t in the GOAT conversation like Floyd is.

For example, If Mikey Garcia lost every other big fight he was in for the rest of his career, then his name won’t look good on Errol’s resume anymore.

Comment

Yeah context matters fo sho!

Marquez never, ever been stopped..

Comment

I'll keep it simple for the NOOBS in here.

If you know boxing.

Triangle theory doesn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                I'll keep it simple for the NOOBS in here.

If you know boxing.

Triangle theory doesn't work.
                what about Slow Motion Triangle Theory?

Comment

At the end of the day, Floyd Mayweather has a W over Manny Pacquiao on his resume. The more Manny wins, the more impressive Floyd’s resume looks.

Marquez, Morales, Horn and Bradley do too, but they aren’t in the GOAT conversation like Floyd is.

For example, If Mikey Garcia lost every other big fight he was in for the rest of his career, then his name won’t look good on Errol’s resume anymore.
                  Horn?????

Gtfo with that BS that was one of the worse robberies of recent times that boy is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by NeloVsGGG-8 View Post
                    what about Slow Motion Triangle Theory?
                    Naah.. that's only reserved for queer boxers who loves to stink up a super fight that needs what you said.

The rest, just the ordinary Triangle Theory will do.

But I don't expect you to know that as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X