Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Demolishes Breazeale in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bmore18 View Post
    lol Jim Gray gives ZERO ****s
    I like Jim Grey as an interviewer but lately he's basically been begging the big names of boxing on behalf of SHOWTIME to fight on their network.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      Will Wilder fight a real fighter next time.

Anthony Joshua
      Dillian Whyte
      Tyson Fury

Even the likes of Joyce and Dubois.
      Luis Ortiz and Adam Kownacki are Wilder 2019 fights

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
        "With all do respect the public doesn't want to Breazele, the public doesn't want to see Ruiz, and whoever the name the guy fury is fighting" - LMAO

Even Jim has no clue who the fool fury fighting
        I loved it that’s how after fight interviews should be done none of that kissing a$$ because you employed for network ask the hard questions

Comment

• Lights out Breazeale

Comment

• Re

Jim Gray...well, you totally dismissed Breazeale as a joke, of course he doesnt wanna talk

Comment

• Now the haters and wishful thinkers will give no props they will only bury Breazeale deeper with their true thoughts of his ineptitude

Comment

• Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                tf are they interviewing Ortiz?
                Because he's fighting Wilder next, it's basically the worst kept secret in boxing.

Wilder said he has his next 3 fights (including tonight) lined up. Ortiz is one of them, and likely next.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                  “The public doesn’t want to see breazeale” I wouldn’t want to talk to him after that either
                  No wonder he walked out of the ring. Dude got flattened and then dissed like that. That was nasty lol.

Comment

• Ok, I just wanna see Joshua -Wilder next. Nothing else matters.

Joshua, Wilder and Fury are on different level than other guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bmore18 View Post
                      Ortiz next. Jesus you want him to fight Joyce? Do you hate Joe or something?

Yeah fight a 40 something old guy with health conditions that he has already beaten.

Comment

Working...
                      X