No announcement yet.

The Official: Team Fury Hype Train 2.0: The Fury Faithful

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always liked Fury.

Dude has been gold from day 1. He knew we might lose interest in the formation stages of his career so he went life and death with Big Fat John McDermott and let a couple of other heavyweights absolutely banjo him on the chin for a laugh.

He did this for us.

Then when the time came he boxed the **** off a decade-long super champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      Always liked Fury.

Dude has been gold from day 1. He knew we might lose interest in the formation stages of his career so he went life and death with Big Fat John McDermott and let a couple of other heavyweights absolutely banjo him on the chin for a laugh.

He did this for us.

Then when the time came he boxed the **** off a decade-long super champion.
      He is what boxing needs. The face of the sport.

Comment

Y PEGUE, Y PEGUE, Y PEGUE FURY PEGUE

Comment

Last edited by LoadedWraps; 01-17-2016, 02:01 PM.

Comment

I don't think Fury is hype AT ALL, he is the real deal and has developed into a well rounded fighter

I'm a fan, he has a Personality that is going to make himself a ton of money, was great to see him in the states last night putting on a show even though he wasn't fighting lol

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              I don't think Fury is hype AT ALL, he is the real deal and has developed into a well rounded fighter

I'm a fan, he has a Personality that is going to make himself a ton of money, was great to see him in the states last night putting on a show even though he wasn't fighting lol
              Fury is the goods. There's no question. He has taken boxing by storm.

Comment

WAR FURY!!!!

Send these pretenders into the abyss!

Comment

I havent seen such a majestic fur coat since the glory days of Chad Dawson, for that reason alone I will join the hype train.

Comment

The Kingpin!

Comment

Something tells me all the dumb money is going to go on Wlad and Tyson will come in slight underdog again. I wish they'd announce a date so he could give Wlad his undivided attention. All this Wilder and WBA tournament is too far into the future for my liking. Bring on Dr Steelhammer!

Comment

Working...
                      X