Clear All

The Foot Fist Way

Idiocracy

Comment

Originally posted by E-Thug View Post
      Mike Bassett England Manager
      great choice ^

Comment

Dani Behr is fit in this........yes a girl.

This one is well known within the UK, but not world wide etc

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 08-30-2017, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Haha cosign the f#ck outta this. That time he hits dude & dude gets mad pissed when his nose starts bleeding & comes after him with his fist c#cked back was the funniest thing in the world to me at one time back in the day.

This has gotta be the best "meet me after school" fight movie ever. Its definitely mine.

prior to that, when buddy grabbed the girl by her face and threw her

''dont fnck this up mitchell !!!!''

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
            What We do In The Shadows is amazing, don't think it's too well known
            i downloaded this on a lark and its now one of my favorite movies

Comment

the culpepper cattle company is only behind once upon a time in the west imho as westerns go its brilliant

Comment

Cop Land with Slyvester Stallone..

Comment

- Killer Rack. Super low budget comedy / horror, I think it was crowd funded. This movies just off the walls ridiculous.

- Everybody Wants Some. Suppose to be inspired by Dazed and Confused, but follows an 80's college baseball team. Pretty funny.

- Crush the Skull. Just saw this last night. Comedy / horror. Not super, super low budget, but still has that B movie vibe. Pretty funny with some twists.

- After Hours. Dark comedy. I saw this as part of the curriculum for a films studies class in college. Only saw it once, but from what I can remember it was pretty funny.

Comment

Dark City..
                    I'd explain the plot if I knew what the heck was going on. LOL Involves Aliens, mind powers, mysterious men called The Strangers, a city that every night gets rearranged and the residents memories and iden****** changed. A beach that everyone knows about but it's impossible to go to. Murder and lots and lots of grim night scenes.

Comment

This Is Spinal Tap
                      A Mockumentary about an aging Rock band on the decline. Rob Reiner director.
                      Best in Show.
                      Another farce starring the same guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X