Crawford has defeated five top-3 contenders in his weight class since 2014

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
    yea fosho they are no dominique wades or willie monroes
    LMAO. John molina jr, beltran. Ricky burns above monroe? You are one racist biased fan boy. Willie Monroe is a better boxer than everyone on that list including postol who's as one dimensional as they come. Willie would box circles around him if postol was a mw.

Comment

The fact that molina was ranked that high is a joke and postol was never that good.

Can't argue with burns indongo Nd somewhat beltran.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
        LMAO. John molina jr, beltran. Ricky burns above monroe? You are one racist biased fan boy. Willie Monroe is a better boxer than everyone on that list including postol who's as one dimensional as they come. Willie would box circles around him if postol was a mw.
        who did Willie Monroe beat better than Mattyhsee? matter fact who has he beat worth a damn period?

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
          Yeah, and Jacobs was the only one good out of this bunch and most of Golovkin's fans said he would get KO'd in 8.

Geale, Martin, and Lemieux are in the same boat.
          Nah Geale was a champion and superior to everyone on Crawford's record except maybe Pistol.

Jacobs is head and shoulders the best fighter either of the two has fought. A Canelo win would make the difference in their resumes enormous.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
            These are TBRB's rankings you ****ing moron, not some random sanctioning body.
            A little touchy are we? Facts are facts douchebag, most of these guys were garbage fights. I like Crawford but I am also realistic about the quality of his opposition. But if you want to put on your cheerleading costume and take it up the ass for him go right ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              A little touchy are we? Facts are facts douchebag, most of these guys were garbage fights. I like Crawford but I am also realistic about the quality of his opposition. But if you want to put on your cheerleading costume and take it up the ass for him go right ahead.
              Burns in Scotland, Beltran for lineal, Postol for lineal, Indongo for undisputed. Garbage? You're a ****ing f*ggot.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                Burns in Scotland, Beltran for lineal, Postol for lineal, Indongo for undisputed. Garbage? You're a ****ing f*ggot.
                You're the one claiming Burns, Indongo and Beltran are worthy of being ranked in top 5 on ANYONE's list. Stop allowing your bias to reveal your ignorance and lack of education.

Comment

I'd say Jacobs is a stronger win than anything Bud has done so far, but that the Postol and Gamboa wins were superior to Lemiuex. Burns, Beltran, Diaz I'd say were all better than better Geale IMO. You've also got to factor in the dominance and the time of when the fights happened. Crawford came out the gate fast going to Scotland to win the title, went in tough (as an underdog) in his first defense (Gamboa) and then the #2 in the division (Beltran).

Both have been very impressive and dominant. Neither guy has had a really close or controversial fight and with the exception of Jacobs GGG has steamrolled everyone much as Bud has utterly dominated everyone.

Worth noting that GGG is 35 and has perhaps hit a wall (he will defeat Canelo though) and Crawford is 29 and has been getting better and better every time out.
                  Last edited by chrisJS; 08-22-2017, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                    none of them fighters listed above are much good whichever way you dress it up, and a couple of them are complete trash. it shows how weak them divisions are that they were ranked so highly.
                    Who was complete trash?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                      I'd say Jacobs is a stronger win than anything Bud has done so far, but that the Postol and Gamboa wins were superior to Lemiuex. Burns, Beltran, Diaz I'd say were all better than better Geale IMO. You've also got to factor in the dominance and the time of when the fights happened. Crawford came out the gate fast going to Scotland to win the title, went in tough (as an underdog) in his first defense (Gamboa) and then the #2 in the division (Beltran).

Both have been very impressive and dominant. Neither guy has had a really close or controversial fight and with the exception of Jacobs GGG has steamrolled everyone much as Bud has utterly dominated everyone.

Worth noting that GGG is 35 and has perhaps hit a wall (he will defeat Canelo though) and Crawford has been getting better and better every time out.
                      How is Jacobs a stronger win than Gamboa first off? Gamboa was ranked pfp and beat a man Loma lost to.

Second, how do you clowns go from clowning Jacobs before the fight...****ting all over him after Mora put him down, talking about GG is going to ko Jacobs early...and now that victory is better than anyone Bud has fought? Lmao.

Yall took a complete **** on Jacobs, and when he gave GG a good fight like I said he would, now Jacobs can beat everyone from 160 and 168 because GG eeked out a good tough win.

I don't remember anyone dissing Burns, Postol and Gamboa before Bud fought them, just afterwards. Foh

Comment

Working...
                      X