Collapse
No announcement yet.

SO my friend and I went to play basketballl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey sweet pea, how old are you? My 37 year old body and basketball don't work well together anymore

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
      homie you like 4'5" no one believes you.
      I'm 6'2 holmes

Comment

Weird thing is, I've gotten injured more playing basketball than I have at two years at alliance mma, playing football in high school, and baseball in jr high. Insane dude

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
          Weird thing is, I've gotten injured more playing basketball than I have at two years at alliance mma, playing football in high school, and baseball in jr high. Insane dude

I literally fell into a hole on a hike (road march) in SOI and ****ed my ankle up. Like permanent

Comment

Hey sweet pea, how old are you? My 37 year old body and basketball don't work well together anymore
            Turned the big 4-oh last year, big folks.

I don't really play much anymore. My nephew and his friends put the beat down on me and his pops a few months ago. It was bad.

Golf is more my speed these days. Hoop is for the youngsters.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              I literally fell into a hole on a hike (road march) in SOI and ****ed my ankle up. Like permanent
              Even the military! I hurt my back once deadlifting. Every other time was playing basketball. Did you have a break? Tendon/ligament damage?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                Turned the big 4-oh last year, big folks.

I don't really play much anymore. My nephew and his friends put the beat down on me and his pops a few months ago. It was bad.

Golf is more my speed these days. Hoop is for the youngsters.
                Yeah man, this getting old thing is not only noticeable now...it sucks lmao.

Comment

I have two "dents/holes" in my right shin from being at alliance. Was able to walk out and go home. That time I tried to see if I could dunk and hurt my back? I couldn't even bend over to reach the body wash in my shower. Smh

Comment

Even the military! I hurt my back once deadlifting. Every other time was playing basketball. Did you have a break? Tendon/ligament damage?
                    I thank Allah. Honestly one time we were on patrol and my stupid ass pulled something in my knee I don't think I did permanent damage

In my defense we were in the hills so...

Comment

Working...
                    X