Collapse
No announcement yet.

France church attack: Priest killed in hostage-taking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much of a pussy do you have to be that when you sit there thinking about who you could win a fight with if you had a knife, the toughest opponent you're comfortable with is an 84 year old priest? This is probably another guy in a TMT hat considering the Floyd-level cherrypicking involved.

Comment

******s gonna Muzz

Comment

Btw, there's already a thread about this

Comment

The terrorist plan of making the west unlivable for Muslims is going to work.

Thank god the U.S. Is located so far away from the M.E.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

Btw, there's already a thread about this
            Sorry, I didn't notice it.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
              Sorry, I didn't notice it.
              It's all **** up tho, seems like every day this kinda **** is going down.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                The terrorist plan of making the west unlivable for Muslims is going to work.

Thank god the U.S. Is located so far away from the M.E.
                ******s don't even need to commit terrorism to make the countries they're in unlivable. It's just a bonus.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                  It's all **** up tho, seems like every day this kinda **** is going down.
                  Yes. And my country, under a new leftist Prime Minister Trudeau, is now bringing in hundreds of thousands of Muslim refugees from war-torn Middle-Eastern countries like Syria and Iraq.

What's happening in Europe will be happening here in Canada soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                    Yes. And my country, under a new leftist Prime Minister Trudeau, is now bringing in hundreds of thousands of Muslim refugees from war-torn Middle-Eastern countries like Syria and Iraq.

What's happening in Europe will be happening here in Canada soon.
                    Looks like the Donald will have to build another wall on our northern border.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                      ******s don't even need to commit terrorism to make the countries they're in unlivable. It's just a bonus.
                      True, and they're not "French muslims", they're north african immigrants (whatever generation).

Comment

Working...
                      X