Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daniel Jacobs will KO GGG... Mark my words!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    He better hope he can hurt GGG
    He will. Trust me.

Comment

Jacobs vs his mandatory Eubank Jr , when? http://www.boxingscene.com/chris-eub...enough--102764

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        I love DJ but his chin can't hold up to that otherworldly power. He better hope he can hurt GGG or he won't last 12..

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
          I can't wait.

I wish GGG would let Jacobs hit him like he let Wade hit him.

I wish GGG would try to outbox Jacobs like he outboxed Pepe Le Pew.

I'm telling you guys right now, as soon as Jacobs lands clean, it will change the whole scope of the fight.

Mark my words
          And where will they come up with 100 billion dollars for Jacobs to fight GGG?

Comment

GGG jabs him to death like he did Lemieux

Comment

Jacobs can punch so its possible but doubt it. I think Jacobs is not gonna commit much to his punches for the fear he's gonna get countered big so I expect him to try to win on points which I just can not see

Comment

Jacobs got dropped by Sergio ****in mora.

Comment

Listen, please don't take this thread the wrong way as a form of disrespect towards GGG because he's an exceptional fighter. That goes without saying.

Yes, Jacobs was stopped by Pirog 6 years ago and suffered a flash knockdown against Mora. However, GGG doesn't have the upper body movement of Pirog. He doesn't. I don't think GGG can outbox Jacobs, but I do think GGG is open for the overhand right from Jacobs and I also think that during the exchanges, Jacobs will be first. He will land and get GGG's respect which will in turn make Golovkin think about the punches he throws and turn it into a boxing match which he definitely can't win.

If GGG goes for broke, I see him getting caught during the exchanges and I don't think he will be able to corner Jacobs.

Mora is a very awkward fighter; nothing like Golovkin. You have to look at the context of that knockdown that Jacobs suffered. He was going in for a first round KO and got careless. SRL got dropped by Kevin Howard. Weird stuff happens all the time.

That said, I respect GGG to the utmost. He's a very dangerous fighter. Going off that thing called the "eye test", I think Jacobs will exploit GGG's mistakes. I don't see Golovkin being able to outbox Danny or land first during the exchanges. I also think Danny can use his feet to avoid danger.

Only time will tell, but let's hope Loeffler targets Danny after Danny's fight this summer.

Respect to Golovkin, but I see something here folks.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    Jacobs got dropped by Sergio ****in mora.

Mora has underrated punching power.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                      I can't wait.

I wish GGG would let Jacobs hit him like he let Wade hit him.

I wish GGG would try to outbox Jacobs like he outboxed Pepe Le Pew.

I'm telling you guys right now, as soon as Jacobs lands clean, it will change the whole scope of the fight.

Mark my words

Cool, how many points we betting? Hell how much real money? ***** I'll even give you points if Jacobs takes the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X