Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daniel Jacobs will KO GGG... Mark my words!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• I'll consider this a moral victory. Golovkin looked BAD out there. And, I picked him to destroy Jacobs.

Comment

• Golovkin takes a good punch and won the fight by a slim margin. Still, not impressed at all by his performance.

Comment

• Bye bye Chollo your boy lost tonight.

Comment

• Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
              I can't wait.

I wish GGG would let Jacobs hit him like he let Wade hit him.

I wish GGG would try to outbox Jacobs like he outboxed Pepe Le Pew.

I'm telling you guys right now, as soon as Jacobs lands clean, it will change the whole scope of the fight

Mark my words
              Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
              Listen, please don't take this thread the wrong way as a form of disrespect towards GGG because he's an exceptional fighter. That goes without saying.

Yes, Jacobs was stopped by Pirog 6 years ago and suffered a flash knockdown against Mora. However, GGG doesn't have the upper body movement of Pirog. He doesn't. I don't think GGG can outbox Jacobs, but I do think GGG is open for the overhand right from Jacobs and I also think that during the exchanges, Jacobs will be first. He will land and get GGG's respect which will in turn make Golovkin think about the punches he throws and turn it into a boxing match which he definitely can't win.

If GGG goes for broke, I see him getting caught during the exchanges and I don't think he will be able to corner Jacobs.

Mora is a very awkward fighter; nothing like Golovkin. You have to look at the context of that knockdown that Jacobs suffered. He was going in for a first round KO and got careless. SRL got dropped by Kevin Howard. Weird stuff happens all the time.

That said, I respect GGG to the utmost. He's a very dangerous fighter. Going off that thing called the "eye test", I think Jacobs will exploit GGG's mistakes. I don't see Golovkin being able to outbox Danny or land first during the exchanges. I also think Danny can use his feet to avoid danger.

Only time will tell, but let's hope Loeffler targets Danny after Danny's fight this summer.

Respect to Golovkin, but I see something here folks.
              I'm glad he's gone

He don't know sht about boxing. NOTHING

Comment

Working...
              X