Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye vs Charles Martin - Who Win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Haye vs Charles Martin - Who Win?

Some rumours about this fight at the moment, might be all talk but you never know. Martin only made 250k against Glazkov, Haye would almost certainly be his biggest payday ever by a long way.

Does Haye grab the heavyweight crown once again with a W over Martin or can Martin raise his game and put an early end to Haye's second assault on the division?

Who win?
    David Haye by KO
    88.24%
    Charles Martin by KO
    5.88%
    David Haye by Decision
    0.00%
    Charles Martin by Decision
    5.88%
    Draw
    0.00%

Haye is a level above Martin.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
      Some rumours about this fight at the moment, might be all talk but you never know. Martin only made 250k against Glazkov, Haye would almost certainly be his biggest payday ever by a long way.

Does Haye grab the heavyweight crown once again with a W over Martin or can Martin raise his game and put an early end to Haye's second assault on the division?

Who win?
      David Haye flat lines this kid....its cool to see upstarts get chances at belts but he definitely got his chance in the wrong division

Haye, Povetkin, Wilder, even Fury blitzes this kid

Comment

David Haye would KO Martin.

Comment

I think Martin looked good, and Haye looked slow in their respective performances or what little could be made of them. Haye needs to fight someone in the top thirty before we start talking about him in title eliminators or title fights.

Martin looks like he could be a good prospect, Glazkov ain't no slouch he's easily a top 15 competitor and to me it looked like Martin was composed and winning that fight easily for the duration it extended.

Question is would Haye even face an opponent considered a live dog in a fight which wouldn't be considered a money fight through fear of losing, and potentially missing out on a big money fight against the likes of Joshua for the British title.

Comment

6'5, 240lb, 80" reach, southpaw with pop, taking on a 35-year old, coming off of a nearly 4 year layoff, former cruiserweight, who, to my eye, looked dreadfully slow in his return fight.

Haye comes to the table with enough power to flatten anyone, but, if I was managing Haye's career, I wouldn't take that fight right now, tbh, especially when a mega money fight with Anthony Joshua isn't that far out of the picture.

If I had to bet now, Charles Martin uses his solid long jab to keep things civil, before Haye plods himself into some massive shot that ends him.

Comment

Working...
            X