Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I slept with my GF older Sister on Accident.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thuggery is that you?

Comment

You should break the news to them. Watch the reaction when they're in the same room for laughs and giggles They both got no loyalty and are way too cheap to stick with anyhow. Might aswell end on a high note

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
        You should break the news to them. Watch the reaction when they're in the same room for laughs and giggles They both got no loyalty and are way too cheap to stick with anyhow. Might aswell end on a high note

i still mess with tha younger sister doe...she one of my top 5 side b)tches....dat ass sumthin else

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
          When i was a young boy, at bath time i used to take my action man to play with in the water, i'd tug myself and get a semi-on, then i'd trap said action mans foot in my foreskin.... Then thrash him about the bath like he was being eaten by a baby sea serpent.

Something Jews will never have the pleasure of doing.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMANE704 View Post
            Look at that fcuking thing, she look like a Lizard

Comment

Ihre'e sich Mitglied in Annie's bull**** der Woche thread und es gibt auch die Möglichkeit konnte man sich im Besitz der bringer!

Comment

How the hell you do you "fuck" anything by accident these days?

"Hey bro, I slipped, tripped, and accidently fucked the Dyson vacuum cleaner that was just chillin' like a mothapucka in the hall closet."

(Not a personal account. No rug cleaning devices were impregnated during this post.)

Comment

This looks like a strong contender for Anoraks lounge bull**** thread of the week

Comment

How do you feck a girl on accident?

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMANE704 View Post
                      1) Then she brought her older sister to my house this one day...

2) Bt 4 some reason she kept bringing her older sister around me,

3) But the funny part was afterwards when we all was together again with that awkward "I know dat u know" thing going on.
                      Her sister obviously wanted it to happen and set it up. She also obviously doesn't want you to admit it because the secretiveness turns her on. Very well done my son.

Comment

Working...
                      X