No announcement yet.

Josesito Lopez vs. Kell Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josesito Lopez vs. Kell Brook

If Lopez turns out to be the big name that Eddie Hearn talked about for Brook in September....who would you pick to win?
    Josesito Lopez
    40.00%
    Kell Brook
    60.00%
    Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 07-16-2013, 03:05 AM.

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    If Lopez turns out to be the big name that Eddie Hearn talked about for Brook in September....who would you pick to win?
    Brook because Lopez has the temperament to be outboxed

Comment

Lopez is done. I understand he took the Canelo fight for the money but I think it has ruined him.

Comment

Wouldn't be a sensible match up for Brook because Lopez has been knocked out twice in a row. Brook should really face someone on a winning streak at the moment. I'd have Brook beating Lopez in this fight, although I'd probably be rooting for Lopez to win. But Brook should KO him within 8 rounds if he fights the same way as he did against Maidana and Alvarez.

Comment

I thought Lopez had Maidana seriously hurt a couple of times. El Chino is a tough bastard and fought through it but if Josesito does the same thing to Kell I could see things ending up in his favor this time.

Comment

Kell Brook. Too accurate and hard punching for Lopez. It would be an easier fight than most people would think IMO.

Comment

I think Brook hits too hard and precise early in fights for Lopez to mount and invest anything early. Lopez's resistance tank is getting low but I think he has enough power to possible change the fight at some point, but I think he breaks back down eventually, Brook goes to the body nicely
              Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 07-16-2013, 03:34 AM.

Comment

Solid match, Brook is skillful but I think Lopez cant drag him into a dog fight and get the best of him.

Comment

Josesito lopez has been in alot of tough fights recently he should have it easier with brook but idk if he can win but then again brook is still untested so we dont know brooks limit

Comment

Why doesnt lopez go back to 140

Comment

Working...
                    X