Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What has Lucas Matthyse done to make him an elite fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has there been like a press conference or anything with Peterson and Matthysse yet? I want to see them together lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jloro View Post
      Has there been like a press conference or anything with Peterson and Matthysse yet? I want to see them together lol.
      The fight is 19 days away too, this is the caliber of fight that warrants a press conference. Hell, they should change this to the main event too.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        The fight is 19 days away too, this is the caliber of fight that warrants a press conference. Hell, they should change this to the main event too.
        Yeah probably the best fight to be made at 140 lol

Comment

• Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
          The way he's talked about on here you would think he had cleaned out the division already, actually he doesn't have one good win on his resume his claim to fame is losing to the two best fighters he's fought and beating a bum from Nigeria.
          Why you got to be such a hater, why not just enjoy boxing. Lucas is a damned good fighter and is fun to watch. His losses were questionable, but that's not even the point.... don't know why I'm dignifying this sort of fanaticism you have with a responce... but jesus dude, don't you enjoy boxing or do you just nuthug certain fighters?

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            It is the main event. It was ALWAYS the main event. Check my ticket out... Notice how Matthysse vs Peterson is the headline?

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              It is the main event. It was ALWAYS the main event. Check my ticket out... Notice how Matthysse vs Peterson is the headline?
              lol.. still says Brook

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                lol.. still says Brook
                Exactly my point.

The fight (Matthysse vs Peterson) was the main event EVEN when Alexander was fighting Brook. I bought these tickets the first day they came out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                  Yeah probably the best fight to be made at 140 lol

broner vs matthysse.

NE like.

broner UD

Comment

• You should be asking your boy Garcia that,then he might explain why hes scared of him

Comment

Working...
                    X