Breaking News: Dwight Howard to the Lakers, a done deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i seen a earlier poster say cp3 with lakers? i thought he was a clipper

Comment

Nuggets have a great starting line up as well. Lawson, Igoudala, Gallinari, Faried, and McGee. Chandler, Miller, Brewer, and Mozgov off the bench. Solid cast. Hell, maybe we even make it out of the first round this year.

Comment

orlando has to be the worst team on the planet. lmao. im not a lakers fan or a fan of either of the 4 teams but the magic??? smh.

Comment

utterly horrid trade for the magic. wtf are they doing? & why da **** teams always gift wrapping players to the lakers?

Look at this line up:

Nash
          Kobe
          Artest
          Gasol
          Howard

WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
            utterly horrid trade for the magic. wtf are they doing? & why da **** teams always gift wrapping players to the lakers?

Look at this line up:

Nash
            Kobe
            Artest
            Gasol
            Howard

WTF?
            lmao that **** is frikkin hilarious. i dont blame the lakers. the teams in this league get int the way of their own success. i guess the only bright spot is the chances of howard signing back with the lakers is pretty low. he will get a better offer from somewhere, and i doubt he will enjoy playing with kobe. i fact, i know those two wont get along.

Comment

Chris Paul could end up there as well, he's free agent after 2012/13 season
              Kobe will be off books after 2013/14 ($30mln) Gasol too ($20mln)
              and if something goes wrong in Miami, LeBron have player option after 2013/14, so could be replacement for Kobe in LA if Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh goes down (long term injuries)

2014/15
              LeBron 20mln
              Dwight 20mln
              CP3 20ml
              Kobe and Gasol as role players for 5 mln

I see a lot of talks in summer 2014 and LeBron will be still young enough to sing a long-term deal with other team IF something goes wrong in Miami in next 2 years

Comment

Originally posted by luki29 View Post
                Chris Paul could end up there as well, he's free agent after 2012/13 season
                Kobe will be off books after 2013/14 ($30mln) Gasol too ($20mln)
                and if something goes wrong in Miami, LeBron have player option after 2013/14, so could be replacement for Kobe in LA if Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh goes down (long term injuries)

2014/15
                LeBron 20mln
                Dwight 20mln
                CP3 20ml
                Kobe and Gasol as role players for 5 mln

I see a lot of talks in summer 2014 and LeBron will be still young enough to sing a long-term deal with other team IF something goes wrong in Miami in next 2 years
                ur going a little too far, they dont have the cap space to sight both paul and howard and with nash locked up they dont need paul. paul isnt going to LA. dont be greedy

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                  lmao that **** is frikkin hilarious. i dont blame the lakers. the teams in this league get int the way of their own success. i guess the only bright spot is the chances of howard signing back with the lakers is pretty low. he will get a better offer from somewhere, and i doubt he will enjoy playing with kobe. i fact, i know those two wont get along.
                  who cares about the Kobe? He's going to retire in next 2 years, Dwight will be the bright future of LA, a lot of players would love to play with him in one team, he's going to be the franchise player of Lakers, Kobe will retire, There's a storm coming, Mr. Wayne.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    ur going a little too far, they dont have the cap space to sight both paul and howard and with nash locked up they dont need paul. paul isnt going to LA. dont be greedy
                    they can always trade Nash and Gasol to Wolves in summer 2013
                    they would love to see young Rubio with Nash as his mentor and they like Gasol as well (and his last year contract)

Comment

Originally posted by Haglerwins
                      Great. Now Stern's going to rig it to be Heat/Lakers at next year's Finals.
                      Lol as if he has to rig it for that to happen

Comment

Working...
                      X