No announcement yet.

UFC Ratings bomb on Fox

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .Mik. View Post
    By the way, 5.7m are the more accurate viewing figures.
    I think that's the peak viewership

Comment

Right now its too early to speculate.However they overhyped the JDS-Velasquez fight and as consequence they paid the price with a 64 second fight that now has all the keyboard warriors and media screaming "I told you so"
      Last edited by IronBoxer; 11-13-2011, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Too Much Talking beofore the Fights on Fox, so i switched over to sportsnet and they ended up showing the Guida vs Henderson fight before Cain & Dos Santos and another undercard fight afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
          I think that's the peak viewership
          all 64 seconds of it.

I think a far lower number than the original 4.6 mill was the average.

That was a disappointment.

Comment

It would have been higher had the fight lasted longer

Comment

4.6 is the avg from 9pm-10pm. The fight itself started at about 9:30. The peak numbers for the 1min fight aren't out yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                So what does this mean for future UFC on Fox shows? Will there by any? How many shows did they sign a contract with Fox to air?
                this was pretty much a welcome to fox show, a preview. They signed the deal for 7 yrs, and the next fight will actually be a full show type of thing

Comment

in what universe did this bomb?

people who thought this was gonna get 10mm or more is delusional.
                  It's respectable ratings, around the point or slightly below what they expected.

Comment

****.. glee gets more viewers

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
                      4.6 is the avg from 9pm-10pm. The fight itself started at about 9:30. The peak numbers for the 1min fight aren't out yet.
                      Hmm... I'm hearing that 4.6 includes 9-10PM PST... Meaning they're including numbers for programming that wasn't theirs

Comment

Working...
                      X