No announcement yet.

The most dirty display of a boxer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting, and sickening.
    You could also title this, one of the worst refereeing ever seen.
    The creep should have been DQed very early on.

Who was that ref?

Comment

Luis Lazarte make Bernard Hopkins, Holyfield, ect looks great as far as clean fighting goes.

Comment

Post more videos please!!! These videos are too amusing.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
            I remember this fight like it was yesterday

Go 4 minutes in.
            Hadn't seen that. Thanks.

I would have thought that with a mouthguard, you couldn't draw blood easily. Then again hese are pro athletes with great strength.

But I don't condone the dirty stuff. It's for street fighting, even there it may be against some rules?

At least this one had a fine ref!
            Last edited by physiker; 05-01-2011, 02:47 AM.

Comment

Yeah, that was pretty bad. Continuous blows to the back of the head, forearms, pushing and was that a BITE at 1:15?

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                Luis Lazarte make Bernard Hopkins, Holyfield, ect looks great as far as clean fighting goes.
                I don't know about that. IMO Hopkins is way up there. Winky Wright said that whenever Hopkins had the ref shielded, he not only head butted him, but also him in the balls.

Unlike the videos posted above, this proves that Hopkins is a master at what he does. And that includes hiding his fouls.

Comment

Originally posted by physiker View Post
                  I don't know about that. IMO Hopkins is way up there. Winky Wright said that whenever Hopkins had the ref shielded, he not only head butted him, but also him in the balls.

Unlike the videos posted above, this proves that Hopkins is a master at what he does. And that includes hiding his fouls.
                  But Luis tried to Holyfield'ed Archie's ear off. There's not anything more dirtier than a guy fighting like a Zoo Animal.

Comment

PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH GTFO! ALL OF THOSE GUYS ARE AMATEUR COMPARED TO THIS....

this is the ultimate you cant last two minutes in his world bitch

ENOUGH SAID END THREAD/

Comment

"I no like getting hit, I do whatever it takes to survive. I am not a dirty fighter." - Andrew Golota

Comment

Working...
                      X