Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

masturbation for the lady in your life??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Breakbeat View Post
    What do you like?
    I like full licks with all the tongue, but mostly concentrate on the clit, licking (but not the tip of the tongue, full tongue) and sucking on it, that's how I cum.

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    Pies......
    thanks for answering malvada

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
      I like full licks with all the tongue, but mostly concentrate on the clit, licking (but not the tip of the tongue, full tongue) and sucking on it, that's how I cum.

WHOA.

You two have fun..

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post

Sounds like my technique.......

Comment

it verys world wide what women like;
          the gal i'm with now likes me to slow country fck her ass from behind
          while i reach around and whip her cookies. when she gets close to orgasming i stop pumping and just hold it there balls deep.she says she can conscentrate better that way.

when she starts shivering an orgasm off ,her ******* like strangles my ****.
          when i pull it out her ******* makes a popping sound louder than a champagne cork going off.
          she gets limp as a rag doll an starts dirty talking out of her head.

Comment

Originally posted by kali meister View Post
            it verys world wide what women like;
            the gal i'm with now likes me to slow country fck her ass from behind
            while i reach around and whip her cookies. when she gets close to orgasming i stop pumping and just hold it there balls deep.she says she can conscentrate better that way.
            when she starts shivering an orgasm off ,her ******* like strangles my ****.
            when i pull it out her ******* makes a popping sound louder than a champagne cork going off.
            she gets limp as a rag doll an starts dirty talking out of her head.
            that's exactly right I can't have to things going fast at least

Comment

Girl like it when you stub cigarettes out on their *****.

Comment

sory vanila/keyzer that did it for me you have to leave the friends list... my boyfriends dick this! my boyfriend that!

Comment

Originally posted by barry big balz View Post
                  sory vanila/keyzer that did it for me you have to leave the friends list... my boyfriends dick this! my boyfriend that!
                  fine. no skin off my nose. youre not really my friend anyway. i just felt sorry for you.

Comment

Originally posted by vanilamilkshake View Post
                    fine. no skin off my nose. youre not really my friend anyway. i just felt sorry for you.
                    ill tell you somthing keyser im a born liar and know when im in the company of 1...

Comment

Originally posted by barry big balz View Post
                      ill tell you somthing keyser im a born liar and know when im in the company of 1...
                      yeah? is that right? so in other words everything youve said to me was a lie? and you know what i mean.

well whatever. everything ive said is true. so there. we're complete opposites.

probs best not to cross paths again.

Comment

Working...
                      X