Collapse
No announcement yet.

Red Horse Beer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A beer that's 15 percent alcohol by volume? From the Philippines? Must taste like a 40 year old filipino streetwalker's ureteral discharge.....

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      A beer that's 15 percent alcohol by volume? From the Philippines? Must taste like a 40 year old filipino streetwalker's ureteral discharge.....
      You would think, but your wrong. It goes down smooth as **** and it tastes good too. I put 3 cans in the freezer and got them real cold. 3 cans went down real easy and shortly after that I went down even easier.

Comment

Originally posted by badblood View Post
        You would think, but your wrong. It goes down smooth as **** and it tastes good too. I put 3 cans in the freezer and got them real cold. 3 cans went down real easy and shortly after that I went down even easier.
        Damn, wish I was in a State that allowed me to purchase it. Now you've got me interested.

Comment

Damn, wish I was in a State that allowed me to purchase it. Now you've got me interested.
          I have purchase 10 cases of Red Horse beer from the Philippines and they will be shipped by boat in a week. By the time I get it 3 weeks will have gone by so I'm looking at about a month till 10 cases of sweet gold arrive at my door in a wood crate.

Comment

I have purchase 10 cases of Red Horse beer from the Philippines and they will be shipped by boat in a week. By the time I get it 3 weeks will have gone by so I'm looking at about a month till 10 cases of sweet gold arrive at my door in a wood crate.
            Wouldn't something like that have to go through customs? Wait...I forgot how ****ty the Department of Homeland Security is.

Comment

Wouldn't something like that have to go through customs? Wait...I forgot how ****ty the Department of Homeland Security is.
              It's legal because it's for personal consumption.

Comment

Blue Moon > Red Horse.

Blue Moon w/ a slice of Orange > everything.
                have you tried their pumpkin ale? sounds a little strange.

Comment

Originally posted by * Feisty Wench View Post
                  have you tried their pumpkin ale? sounds a little strange.
                  I can't say I have. You like Blue Moon? Wow, great sense of humor and great taste in beer. What a combo.

Comment

oh hell yeah. i was drinking last saturday in a bar with some red horse and some food like chillipeppers and cheese rolled in a wrapper and that red horse went down hella fast mayn. good times. the bar ran out of red horse. they do every weekend though.

Comment

Originally posted by flipside View Post
                      oh hell yeah. i was drinking last saturday in a bar with some red horse and some food like chillipeppers and cheese rolled in a wrapper and that red horse went down hella fast mayn. good times. the bar ran out of red horse. they do every weekend though.

Comment

Working...
                      X