No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestler John Cena dislike boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The HayeMaker View Post
    I hope the The Rock finally comes back and layeths the smacketh down on on cena's candy ass.
    Believe me, we all do

Comment

"Cena sucks! Cena sucks! Cena sucks!"

Comment

cena vs. floyd.....

Comment

"professional wrestler" is an oxymoron. the only professional wrestler are fighting at MMA.

John Cena is a garbage Professional actor.

Comment

Originally posted by victorythagr8 View Post
            "professional wrestler" is an oxymoron. the only professional wrestler are fighting at MMA.

John Cena is a garbage Professional actor.
            LOL..garbage professional actor!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
              Professional Wrestler John Cena stated that he doesn't like boxing saying “It can be pretty over the top, and it’s not something I’d want my children to watch.’’...he takes about the UFC as well.

It's odd that an athlete that into combat sports doesn't like other combat sports (i.e boxing, MMA).

http://www.boston.com/ae/celebrity/a...f_controversy/
              This is a useless thread. My mother doesn't like boxing either, but I am not posting her thoughts on this message board.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
                This is a useless thread. My mother doesn't like boxing either, but I am not posting her thoughts on this message board.
                You are still a noob....go file your WIC check you test tube baby!

Comment

Originally posted by The Badguy View Post
                  OVER THE TOP?!?!?!

Wretling: 2 men in colorful panties, rolling across the floor in ****sexual fashion, nuts in eachothers face, and worst of all...SWEATING.

THATS OVER THE TOP!!!

Once again only someone that is gay themselves would notice this about any sport that involves grappling.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
                    Professional Wrestler John Cena stated that he doesn't like boxing saying “It can be pretty over the top, and it’s not something I’d want my children to watch.’’...he takes about the UFC as well.

It's odd that an athlete that into combat sports doesn't like other combat sports (i.e boxing, MMA).

http://www.boston.com/ae/celebrity/a...f_controversy/
                    Combat Sports???? dont you mean Theater Drama???

Comment

Who even watches that WWF crap? Everytime im channel surfing all i see is fat rednecks in the audience. Do they know they are watching a redneck version of a stage play?

Comment

Working...
                      X