No announcement yet.

Anyone take Ashwagandha? Mood booster, libido, strength, anticancer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone take Ashwagandha? Mood booster, libido, strength, anticancer

It seems this is the new fad herb, like reservatol a do it all, helps with a lot of things anyone take it?

It contains withanolides or witherin A

Im kinda scared to try it because i heard it messes with your thyroid function and anything that increase testosterone even just slightly has to he cycled off, so im guessing your estrogen raises and when you go off you will lose energy libido etc and you get brain fog again.
    Last edited by hectari; 11-07-2017, 11:37 AM.

Unless your training regime and diet are on point you shouldn't be worrying about supplements like this. If your diet isn't that good for instance you'd probably benefit from eating more protein more than taking this supplement. Master the basics and then go from there.

Comment

Originally posted by HedonisticFrog View Post
      Unless your training regime and diet are on point you shouldn't be worrying about supplements like this. If your diet isn't that good for instance you'd probably benefit from eating more protein more than taking this supplement. Master the basics and then go from there.
      Took the words right out of my mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by HedonisticFrog View Post
        My point is do you think its a great overall supplement? it has anti cancer, healing, focus, mental focus, all types of claims, a lot of lifters swear by it and said it helps relax them and giv e them focus back its an adapotogen

Comment

Research it well and if you feel it's worth a try give it a 6 month trial and report back. That's what I do when something perks my curiosity. Most things are bunk but every once in awhile I find a winner.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
            Research it well and if you feel it's worth a try give it a 6 month trial and report back. That's what I do when something perks my curiosity. Most things are bunk but every once in awhile I find a winner.
            yeah thats what I usually do to, but only reason Im cautious is the thyroid function issue, I read this stuff helps your thryroid but if you take too much it could lead to hypothyroidism.

But the other stuff is promising like energy, focus, libido, mood etc.

What stuff have you tried and felt was legit and felt a difference?

Comment

Working...
            X