No announcement yet.

Beterbiev isn't that good.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HWChampion View Post
    You literally d1vk rode the biggest hype job Matty Ice lololololol. How can you have any leg to stand on. Btw Beterbiev is a bum.
    Ok... How does that actually relate to this topic?

And Matthysse had actually accomplished something, unlike Beterbiev. So, what's your point again?

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
      That's one guy I've never understood the hype for, people actually think he can compete with Ward.
      When I first watched him I immediately thought about Ward... But after the Cloud fight he did nothing of notice...

Comment

im on the hype train, 100 percent. demolished some respectable fighters (not complete bums like made out) and his amateur pedigree is impressive, dropped usyk who labelled beterbiev the best guy hes ever fought, beat kovalev twice, beat gvozdek. amatuer doesnt mean that much but when youve got a style tailor made for the pros and youve beaten/competed with pretty much the best guys about in the surrounding weight classes its pretty clear theres some talent there other than a big punch.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          Ok... How does that actually relate to this topic?

And Matthysse had actually accomplished something, unlike Beterbiev. So, what's your point again?
          what had he accomplished, other than proving he couldnt beat judah or alexander?

Comment

He's gone 5 step back because of his promotion issue.. His next 3 fight (if they happen)will tell us everything about the guy.

Comment

He is slow and robotic. I dont vuy the hype

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
                Mark my words, Beterbiev will be exposed when he fights a top fighter. He's slow, has poor defense, and tends to throw wild swings.
                Sounds like wilder.

Comment

I'd like to see him in there with Barrera. That would be a great fight.

Comment

Working...
                  X