Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The British Mike Tyson" Daniel Dubois debut..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

besides his skin colour what does he have in common with 5'10 stocky Tyson

Comment

His opponent looks like an inbred midget cousin of tyson fury.

Comment

Is that New England?

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
          Is that New England?
          Nahh soz pal

Comment

this guy is the future, some real talent coming through on the domestic scene now.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
              Is that New England?

i get a kick out of the 40 year old mod with a confirmed teeny peeny talking **** about anybody. i have literally seen that pathetic excuse for a dick that you're packing. no joke.

dude posted a picture with an image hosting site and the thumbnail of his thin, little **** showed up in the gallery .

any of you ripped megastuds are welcome to put 50 lbs of gear in your backpack and follow me up mt washinton this year. i know you're all gifted athletes and in great shape! brave, too!

Comment

Originally posted by Poppo168 View Post

Looks like he's fighting a handicapped dwarf..

Dubois is 19 and wants to be the youngest heavyweight ever Champ, according to his IFL tv interview

Edit: Dubois also KO'd/KD'd Joshua in sparring
                It was okolie who supposedly floored joshua in sparring dumbass

Comment

Originally posted by NakiFan View Post
                  It was okolie who supposedly floored joshua in sparring dumbass
                  And Dubois rocked him so badly they stopped training you mongrel, read the news

I'm a fan of Joshua
                  Last edited by Poppo168; 04-10-2017, 03:10 PM.

Comment

i am fully on board the Dubois War train

Dubois will be waiting in the wings in 2-3 years for when Bum squad / Juicehua finally fight someone and lose....have to fight a contender to get back in the mix, and Dubois sends them to sleep

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      i get a kick out of the 40 year old mod with a confirmed teeny peeny talking **** about anybody. i have literally seen that pathetic excuse for a dick that you're packing. no joke.

dude posted a picture with an image hosting site and the thumbnail of his thin, little **** showed up in the gallery .

any of you ripped megastuds are welcome to put 50 lbs of gear in your backpack and follow me up mt washinton this year. i know you're all gifted athletes and in great shape! brave, too!
                      I saw that after you had pointed it out a few months back It was in among photos of his family at a BBQ or some jazz

Comment

Working...
                      X