No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez Unfazed That Golovkin's Knockout Streak Has Ended

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    just answer the question no need for name calling and all that... and if its on my post history feel free to copy and paste.

yea ima cotto fan so what? Ask anyone here who's a regular what I have said about cotto and how I have scored his fights etc.

you just cant back up the bullshit thats coming out your mouth so you resort to name calling etc.

next time just post some stuff to back up that nonsense. Its as easy as 123

permanent mute thats cute

See the post right after yours kiddo, clearly i'm not the only person on here capable of recalling your non-stop pom pom waving die hard devotion. You cooled off for a minute thinking people forgot that shhh. Should've just changed your username and started over son. You are trying to be the fat kid that hides behind the skinny tree, we still you cuz. PEACE.

Comment

Originally posted by HWChampion View Post
      I vividly remember this PR puzzy bltching hard about Kneeguel Quitto not wanting to fight ggg. He made thread after thread... post after post trying so hard to defend that h0mo. Then he piped down when his bf got beat by that red headed b!tch.

He thinks we all forgot...

Comment

I vividly remember this PR puzzy bltching hard about Kneeguel Quitto not wanting to fight ggg. He made thread after thread... post after post trying so hard to defend that h0mo. Then he piped down when his bf got beat by that red headed b!tch.
        at least have the balls to tag me so I can reply.

you are free to post some of those comments that I supposedly made.

Plenty of mexican boxing fans on here that can tell you I opposite of what you are writing.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
          See the post right after yours kiddo, clearly i'm not the only person on here capable of recalling your non-stop pom pom waving die hard devotion. You cooled off for a minute thinking people forgot that shhh. Should've just changed your username and started over son. You are trying to be the fat kid that hides behind the skinny tree, we still you cuz. PEACE.
          again just back up the bs you are talking.

Its that easy.

But you wont cuz thats all you are doing... talking

Comment

Seriously?????

Where any of you even saying anything close to this before the fight?

Hell no and there were only a few guy here that was going for jacobs or even giving him a shot. Me being one of them.
            Me too. Because if the KO loss and the knockdown he's had I figured Golovkin would stop him. Jacobs fought well.
            Last edited by TonyGe; 03-31-2017, 08:58 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
              Me too. Because if the KO loss and the knockdown he's had I figured Golovkin would stop him. Jacobs fought well.
              I would have liked jacobs to make ggg fight off the back foot more

Comment

I would have liked jacobs to make ggg fight off the back foot more
                Yeah most of his opponents wish for that but it's dammed hard to do. He takes a punch so well and blocks shots well.

Comment

at least have the balls to tag me so I can reply.

you are free to post some of those comments that I supposedly made.

Plenty of mexican boxing fans on here that can tell you I opposite of what you are writing.
                  I was talking to him, but I knew you'd read it. So there was no need, anyway... I don't have the time to do go tthough yyears of your f@gotry posts to prove a point. Anyway, I'm sure the posters on here recollect your dumb Quitto posts. Why don't you make a thread? Have a poll... I'm sure posters will remember that vividly.

Comment

I was talking to him, but I knew you'd read it. So there was no need, anyway... I don't have the time to do go tthough yyears of your f@gotry posts to prove a point. Anyway, I'm sure the posters on here recollect your dumb Quitto posts. Why don't you make a thread? Have a poll... I'm sure posters will remember that vividly.
                    blah blah blah blah blah blah

post your proof or stfu

Comment

Working...
                    X