Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kovalev stands no chance against Andre Ward, smh at people thinking he will KO Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    i love how time goes by kovalev's been reduced to a face first brawler on provo's or rios level
    This great guy here (i.e. coach Barry Robinson) explains in a clear and simple manner what Kovalev is about:

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      remember BHOP was supposed to Pavlik Kovalev?

what happened that night was senior citizen abuse
      Yeah, now Ward is going to Froch him!

Maybe the "Caveman Carl" outfit will fit Krusher better than the Kelly Pavlick suit did? I doubt it doe.

Comment

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, but you're the guy who said Pac-Bradley 3 was a draw :-/

Comment

I always root for the underdog.

I'm also rooting for Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
            This great guy here (i.e. coach Barry Robinson) explains in a clear and simple manner what Kovalev is about:

BarryRobinson also predicted that Fury beats Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
              I always root for the underdog.

I'm also rooting for Brook.
              Kovalev is the underdog with the bookies...

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                I am not fan of Wards style but the guy is going to win, he uses tactics that he can get away with, and Kovalev is not going to be able to do anything he can talk this bone breaking hand breaking garbage but I just laugh. Kovalev is going to come in all tired watch and he wont throw many punches like he used too, its going to be one of those boring tactical fights and that will be the last we hear of Kovalev.

He is talking big but he knows he is washed up, watch Kovalevs last 3 fights, he looks like a tired old man.

Ward looks the same to me, basic point fighting style safety first but he still wins.

Kovalev and his coach are talking it up trying the mental warfare thats when you know a trainer has fear. John David Jackson claiming Ward is past prime, is a deflection tactic because it was Kovalev who looked like a fighter past his prime, Jackson just exposed himself similar to Freddie Roach, John David Jackson, Freddie Roach and Abel Sanchez all use the similar style delusional trash talk that bites them in the butt.

Only a fool will bet on Kovalev to win, this is an easy fight to predict.

Ill take any bet.

There are two fighters I have never bet against EVER, Floyd Mayweather and Andre Ward.

Some of you guys dont know boxing.
                You make it sound like they shouldn't even bother with the fight. They should just have Kovalev hand over his belts and declare Ward the winner right now. The pro odds makers or bookies who make a living handicapping fights have this almost an even fight with Ward only a slight favorite. I remember when you boldly predicted with certainty that Rios would KO Pacquiao with a stiff left jab. Rios lost every round to Pacquiao by a mile and hardly even landed a punch. You were wrong then and you might be wrong about the winner of Kovalev vs. Ward.

Comment

I am not fan of Wards style but the guy is going to win, he uses tactics that he can get away with, and Kovalev is not going to be able to do anything he can talk this bone breaking hand breaking garbage but I just laugh. Kovalev is going to come in all tired watch and he wont throw many punches like he used too, its going to be one of those boring tactical fights and that will be the last we hear of Kovalev.

He is talking big but he knows he is washed up, watch Kovalevs last 3 fights, he looks like a tired old man.

Ward looks the same to me, basic point fighting style safety first but he still wins.

Kovalev and his coach are talking it up trying the mental warfare thats when you know a trainer has fear. John David Jackson claiming Ward is past prime, is a deflection tactic because it was Kovalev who looked like a fighter past his prime, Jackson just exposed himself similar to Freddie Roach, John David Jackson, Freddie Roach and Abel Sanchez all use the similar style delusional trash talk that bites them in the butt.

Only a fool will bet on Kovalev to win, this is an easy fight to predict.

Ill take any bet.

There are two fighters I have never bet against EVER, Floyd Mayweather and Andre Ward.

Some of you guys dont know boxing.
                  I predicted Mayweather to beat all his opponents, and Ward to beat all his opponents so how are they ****ed dumbazz? only time I ever fail on my predictions is when fighters dont stick to the gameplan and something comes up causing them to lose.

Remember I predicted Marquez to knockout Pacman with a right hand in the 4th fight and posted the sparring video on here and you bozos laughed

smh
                  When you are wrong you have to accept it just like you take credit for it when you are right. You can't blame the fighters for not sticking to the gameplan and causing them to lose. You should have considered that possibility when you picked them to win. You picked Rios to KO Pacquiao with a hard left jab. In fact back then you were picking Pacquiao to lose every fight. You were correct about the Marquez fight and wrong on all the other Pacquiao fights.

Comment

What is your prediction on exactly how the Pacquiao vs Vargas fight will go if you don't mind me asking. I am curious to see if you are still picking Pacquiao to lose every fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                      If Ward is such a great fighter, why does he need to cheat with illegal tactics?

Why can't he win with boxing skills?
                      Tell the story anyway you want but again I'll emphasize the point. The only advantage Kovalev has in this fight is power, everything else is advantage Ward. Are you disputing these facts? The big question isn't about some ignorant made up crap about fowling or who the referee is. The big question is can Kovalev use his only advantage well enough to beat Ward? My hunch is no, Ward's skill will win this fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X