Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Hits Back at Critics Who Call Him Arrogant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it aint bragging if u can do it........khan is right...

Comment

Hector Macho Camacho Was Arrogant; Mayweather IS Arrogant, Khan IS Not!

Are you kidding me..... I think this kid wants to be the next Sugar Ray Leonard.I think he wants to clean out the 140 division, then move on to 147, and strive to do the same thing. How can you fault a guy for that, fighting everybody?!!!? Mayweather won't fight. Sergio Martinez just wants to call our guys he outweighs by 30 pounds on fight night. Get off this kid Khans back with such stupid comments. He's done nothing but lined up Maidana and had a war, made Zab Judah quit. And he wants more. He's calling out Mayweather. He's a very respectful, likable guy, and very determined, and confident to succeed in the ring. That's very credible. He has CHARACTER. Amir Khan is not arrogant in the least bit.

Comment

Well, he is. The kid's not very humble. I mean he said, "I feel like I was not even in a fight". He speaks sometime so freely that he doesn't realize how he sounds. Favorite subject? Himself.

It's unfortunate b/c I know he's really offended and hurt by it. He LOVES twitter. I really supported him and was skeptical about him b4 the Malignaggi fight and was (still am) very impressed afterward...Then he opens his mouth. He'd get more fans if he just toned it down a bit.

Freddie lost a fan for the same reason. If Pacman hangs with that bunch, he's prob a closet narcissist too. Ariza sure is. Most, outspoken, conditioning coach, ever.

Comment

i dont see khan as being arrogant.
          arrogant is what judah is.
          arrogant is what floydie boy is.

Comment

Khan is not arrogant, he is an egomaniac

Comment

I don't think khan is arrogant just a bit stupid. khan talks as though he is and important figure in boxing, but nobody even cares about the guy boxing only has 5-10 boxers that the fans really care about the main three which are Pacman,Martinez, coward the duck, whoever is the hw champ and a couple others. But khan is a complete nobody his biggest wins are over judah which everybody knows is a b class stepping stone bum and wild but tough Maidana. Khan is best known for getting knocked out against Prescott.

Comment

Originally posted by tlarry View Post
                Are you kidding me..... I think this kid wants to be the next Sugar Ray Leonard.I think he wants to clean out the 140 division, then move on to 147, and strive to do the same thing. How can you fault a guy for that, fighting everybody?!!!? Mayweather won't fight. Sergio Martinez just wants to call our guys he outweighs by 30 pounds on fight night. Get off this kid Khans back with such stupid comments. He's done nothing but lined up Maidana and had a war, made Zab Judah quit. And he wants more. He's calling out Mayweather. He's a very respectful, likable guy, and very determined, and confident to succeed in the ring. That's very credible. He has CHARACTER. Amir Khan is not arrogant in the least bit.
                The 140 pound division is a joke if he fought Bradley and beat him big deal!!! he beat judah and maidana big fuc**** deal khan needs to move up asap or fight killers like Kendall Holt,Robert Guerrero, Antonio Margarito or perro angulo all these guys are essentially the same size 5'8-5'10 . Boxing is to consumed with hype and a million and one weight divisions if khan fights and beat 36 yr.old Morales big f****** deal. And how could you say that Martinez wants to fight guys that are thirty pounds lighter Martinez is a lifelong Jr.middle and wanted to fight the two biggest names in the sport PAC-and may but they both dodged him and both fraud and PAC fought at 54 so what's the big deal. I'm a PAC fan but it's obvious arum was scared to match PAC against Martinez because of the four inch height advantage and speed and size of Martinez. But fraud just ducks anybody that seems to have a real chance to beat him, fraud is the biggest b**** that Ive ever seen enter a boxing ring.

Comment

Some people find you arrogant, Khan, SUCK IT UP! Now, people will start to call you whining arrogant *****. And you know what, if you're grown-up enough, you suck it up! Big deal! Say 'thank yous' to your fans, and to your critics as well. Now that's class, Freddie.

Comment

I dont find him totally arrogant. Sometimes he gets on my nerves with the constant mouth about whatever but hey, Amir backs up the talk. Best 140 pounder imo.

Great skill set with some awesome footwork. Not a fan but i think he's one of the most exciting fighters currently going. Im glad he rep's the UK. Him and Froch.

Comment

Ome fighters always talk bout how there in best shape of there life, canp is amazing.But less dan half full back it up! Money May n'Khan can talk all they want n'be as arogant they wanna be, unless someone better shows them otherwise! And no1 has shown to beat Money yet! I dount any1 will! Ya u can be arrogant when ur in the ring boxing n'start talkin to jim lampley about the super bowl pt spread and still put a beat down! LOL!

Comment

Working...
                      X