Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Warren Rips Hearn, Says He's To Blame For Joshua's Fallouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warren: "If I was Hearn, I wouldn't have signed the 50m contract either."

Don't ever forget that quote.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
      you talk a lot of rubbish Warren has done more for the sport than Hearns he is 100 right why would you not offer Wilder more money than anybody else he has fought ?

You can say all the BS you like that is the facts and then lowball Whyte you own fighter shows you are not a promoter just a jewish boy using dad money to justify his mistakes.

Jeremy Corbyn next pm for England
      You're the one who's talking rubbish.

And why the fck don't you people at least learn how to spell Hearn's name properly if you want to go on line telling people what he has and hasn't done?
      Last edited by kafkod; 02-15-2019, 09:28 AM.

Comment

I'm a Fury fan from back in the days when 99% of the comments you would read about him here were negative, and 99% of UK casual fans thought AJ walked on water and would flatten him inside 5 rounds if they ever fought.

But Tyson isn't in any position to demand 50/50 from AJ right now, and I'm sure Warren knows that.

Whoever unifies the HW division will become the biggest star, earning the highest purses, in the sport. AJ is just one fight away from doing it, and that fight is not against Fury.

If I was AJ I would probably have offered Wilder 50/50 and not even mentioned Fury's name, let alone offered him 60/40.

Fury is a bigger threat to AJ than Wilder is, by far.

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
          if warren had aj from the start he'd have no belts and would still be fighting lithuanian brick layers
          Pretty much this ^^^, He would be 30-0 by now fighting bums.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            I'm a Fury fan from back in the days when 99% of the comments you would read about him here were negative, and 99% of UK casual fans thought AJ walked on water and would flatten him inside 5 rounds if they ever fought.

But Tyson isn't in any position to demand 50/50 from AJ right now, and I'm sure Warren knows that.

Whoever unifies the HW division will become the biggest star, earning the highest purses, in the sport. AJ is just one fight away from doing it, and that fight is not against Fury.

If I was AJ I would probably have offered Wilder 50/50 and not even mentioned Fury's name, let alone offered him 60/40.

Agreed. I think a match fit Fury beats him easily.

Comment

Problem is if you offer Wilder 50:50, Fury will want 70:30, Dubois 80:20, Gorman 90:10.

The first thing anyone brings up is how much AJ paid Charles Martin which was supposed to be a one time over pay but comes back to haunt him every time.

Originally posted by kafkod View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                He's to blame for Joshua's success too. If Warren had him he wouldn't be half as popular. Because Warren is a *****e promoter.
                Soooo you just ignored all the facts in the article and tried to redirect everyone's attention to a "who's the better promoter" debate?

Lame......... And predictable.

Comment

Warren just ethered the s--- outta hearn with nothing but FACTS.

Hearn got his skirt pulled up a Long time ago now the little whore can't get it back down.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                    Question, what makes Joshua popular? I'm not questioning his popularity in the UK, particularly with the British. I'm asking what about him attracts a fan. What is special about him to you?
                    Question, what makes Deontay Wilder popular? I'm not questioning his popularity in the US, particularly with the Americans. I'm asking what about him attracts a fan. What is special about him to you?

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                      you talk a lot of rubbish Warren has done more for the sport than Hearns he is 100 right why would you not offer Wilder more money than anybody else he has fought ?

You can say all the BS you like that is the facts and then lowball Whyte you own fighter shows you are not a promoter just a jewish boy using dad money to justify his mistakes.

Jeremy Corbyn next pm for England
                      Lol some of us are old enough to remember warren getting shot by his own fighter, the terrible cards he used to put on sky and the fact that he got the rule that prevented to boxing cards from happening at the same time abolished (ironically he was complaining about this the night of the warrington/Frampton ppv.

Wilder made a reported 7 mil against fury. The original offer to fight aj was 15 mil. That’s more money than he’s ever been offered before.

Whyte wasn’t lowballed. He was offered 7 million. More than broner made against pac and more than Canelo made against floyd. In fact it’s the same as wilder made against fury. Is that your definition of a low ball??

Comment

Working...
                      X