No announcement yet.

50 cent attacks Floyd again!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
    fiddy has no chill... i swear this guy just sits there and wait for something to pop off.

50 cent: I think Mary rocked this better, champ look like a fvvvcking jockey.

50 cent: champ be like what, these boots cost 8k.

50 cent: get the fvvvck outta here champ.
    Lol. i can't stop laughing.

Comment

Originally posted by dannnnn View Post
      What does Floyd selling out his fights have to do with anything? Some of us are actually fans of boxing who were following the sport long before Mayweather became a star, and are fans of his for his talent in the ring instead of this TMZ celebrity lifestyle crap.
      Most of his fans did not follow him before he started flashing out fake bills .
      He had zero PPV fights before he started doing that .

So, most of Floyd's fans are heavily interested in his personal life .
      He has millions of tweeter followers . How many are boxing fans ?
      They all became Roger Mayweather overnight.
      " Ya don't know sh8 about boxing."
      Roger spews that while he can't name Joe Louis's trainer's name. The greatest trainer he said. lol at Roger.

Comment

T.I diss song to floyd... that didnt take long.

Comment

Watches Biatches!!!!

I got a better watch then yew! I got more expensive rims!! Rims and watches Biatches!!!

Floyd wearin them tender@33 boots lol!!! But they go wit da watch! Damn champ!! try to keep being masculine champ! Fity just a satanist he tried to take little Floyd down... wasn't happening. That would a been a big sacrifice huh fitty? Lol Fity you mad?

Comment

50 cent is a lame

The only way he stays relevant is by criticizing other celebrities , he’s a 2019 real life Mad a rapper .Has a Crab in the bucket mentality and a real life hater of others

The man isn’t even loved by his own child , That should be all you need to know about the type of person he is

Comment

The craziest thing is that 50 cent literally became a millionaire by just insulting others. Even his sextape was done just to insult/mess with Rick Ross.

Millionaire...man I chose the wrong career XD

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                I got a better watch then yew! I got more expensive rims!! Rims and watches Biatches!!!

Floyd wearin them tender@33 boots lol!!! But they go wit da watch! Damn champ!! try to keep being masculine champ! Fity just a satanist he tried to take little Floyd down... wasn't happening. That would a been a big sacrifice huh fitty? Lol Fity you mad?
                It is very odd when ludicrous wealthy people (Floyd, Lil Wayne, Beiber, etc.) dress ridiculous and wind up looking more like a fool or a woman...all in the sake of showing off their money

Comment

50 cent is hilarious lol

Comment

Someone's heart is still crushed

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                      It is very odd when ludicrous wealthy people (Floyd, Lil Wayne, Beiber, etc.) dress ridiculous and wind up looking more like a fool or a woman...all in the sake of showing off their money
                      When a person reaches a certain level of wealth, they tend to not care what people think. I should know

Comment

Working...
                      X