Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez vs. Daniel Jacobs Now Official For T-Mobile Arena

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez vs. Daniel Jacobs Now Official For T-Mobile Arena

T-Mobile Arena will host the biggest boxing event of the year as Canelo Alvarez (50-1-2, 34 KOs) defends his WBC, WBA, Lineal and Ring Magazine Middleweight World Titles in a 12-round unification fight against IBF Middleweight World Champion Daniel "Miracle Man" Jacobs (35-2, 29 KOs) during the celebratory weekend of Cinco de Mayo. The champion-vs.-champion event will take place Saturday, May 4 and will be streamed live exclusively on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Are they doing a press tour?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      T-Mobile Arena will host the biggest boxing event of the year as Canelo Alvarez (50-1-2, 34 KOs) defends his WBC, WBA, Lineal and Ring Magazine Middleweight World Titles in a 12-round unification fight against IBF Middleweight World Champion Daniel "Miracle Man" Jacobs (35-2, 29 KOs) during the celebratory weekend of Cinco de Mayo. The champion-vs.-champion event will take place Saturday, May 4 and will be streamed live exclusively on DAZN.
      [Click Here To Read More]
      Going for undisputed then time to vacate, and beat all 68 pounders

Comment

This is it. The last opponent than can stop Canelo. I mean, if this guy fails, the world would have to call Batman or The Avengers. Enough is enough! Too much winning with that guy. I bet he's bored and is tired of winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Street View Post
          This is it. The last opponent than can stop Canelo. I mean, if this guy fails, the world would have to call Batman or The Avengers. Enough is enough! Too much winning with that guy. I bet he's bored and is tired of winning.
          Easy fix: fight GGG in Kazakhstan. Even if GGG is KO'd called, there he would win by UD

At least that would be fair to GGG.

Comment

bjs or charlo no threat ? actually your probably right...

Comment

In before the robbery!

Comment

Mr. Cheeks sing it "I'm talking lights, camera, action.." Let's Get It! Brooklyn, this is it! Go for broke!

Comment

AHAHAAHAHA I called it. All challenging fights will take place at T-mobile Arena. Canelo will never fight another real challenger outside of Vegas.

Comment

StudNelo daring 2 be great

Comment

Working...
                    X