Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-22-2018, 12:41 PM #11
Interim Champion

Quoted: 424 Post(s)
jackblack008 is a name known to alljackblack008 is a name known to alljackblack008 is a name known to alljackblack008 is a name known to alljackblack008 is a name known to alljackblack008 is a name known to all
Bank: 1,093.93
Total Points: 9,228.78

Stevenson had poor opposition. Badou jack has fought with elite. Stevenson would quit on stool by Rd 8. and he is 40 years old.
jackblack008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-22-2018, 01:04 PM #12
Interim Champion

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
TheSlickster is just really niceTheSlickster is just really niceTheSlickster is just really niceTheSlickster is just really niceTheSlickster is just really nice
Bank: 1,110.42
Total Points: 8,831.36

War Jack!!!
TheSlickster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 01:11 PM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1202 Post(s)
My Low Place is a splendid one to beholdMy Low Place is a splendid one to beholdMy Low Place is a splendid one to beholdMy Low Place is a splendid one to beholdMy Low Place is a splendid one to beholdMy Low Place is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,072.32
Total Points: 9,809.53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Logic View Post
Someone should ask Stevenson who he wants next. Now that he has a mandatory up next that he doesn't want to fight in Gvozdyk, who won't take step aside money, look for Stevenson to FINALLY be open to unifying belts, because doesn't that overrule mandatories by WBC rule?

It should also reveal to the few stragglers left who was really at fault for all the big fights at 175 involving Stevenson not happening, because the moment he's actually interested in making those fights, I predict most of the political issues that supposedly prevented them from happening in the past will disappear or be easily overcome. With Stevenson near 40 years old, I assume he and Al are about ready to roll the dice. Boxing fans can only hope.

I'd personally like to see Kovalev-Beterbiev, and Bivol-Stevenson, next, and then the winners fight. Or any of the prime ones vs Andre Ward if Ward were to come back.
first and foremost u dont know wat gvozdyk will take and 2ndly alvarez and his team admits they never got step aside money..they just didnt like the money/risk vs adonis...

beterbiev needs to stop trying to leave yvon michel and start calling out stevenson instead being a quiet mouse..no need for him to chase kovalev who hasnt done anything in years
My Low Place is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 01:12 PM #14
Undisputed Champion

My Low Place is a splendid one to beholdMy Low Place is a splendid one to beholdMy Low Place is a splendid one to beholdMy Low Place is a splendid one to beholdMy Low Place is a splendid one to beholdMy Low Place is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackblack008 View Post
Stevenson had poor opposition. Badou jack has fought with elite. Stevenson would quit on stool by Rd 8. and he is 40 years old.
dont be shocked if fonfara does better then jack...but if you predicition is right u and everyone else needs to credit jack largely...adonis isnt your normal 40 year old
Old 02-22-2018, 01:14 PM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrbamladen View Post
If superman knocks out jack it should solidify his #1 spot in the division. He's already lineal but this should make him the man to call out. The great thing about it is there's plenty of 175 fighters that make good fights against him. At least on paper.
it takes real mean to want to go for the targe on stevenson back (lineage)...jack is doing something bhop, pascal, kovalev, alvarez, ward and others have refused to do...AND THAT IS FIGHT THE MAN WHO BEAT THE MAN AND SOLIDIFY THAT THEY ARE THE MAN...

beterbiev should be next for adonis is he stops beefing with yvon michel
Old 02-22-2018, 01:16 PM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycsmooth View Post
The promoters of Stevenson must pay tons of money so their boy doesn't have to leave Canada but I'm pulling for Jack to Spring the upset WAR BADOU!!!
do you not know that montreal/quebec has been the home of the 175lb division since pascal? the most money has been made there repeatedly...kov and ward flopped balls here twice in the US...adonis said he'd fight ward in australia if he had to...ward didnt wanna do none of it..

stop looking for stuff to hate with no facts

he's the lineal champ if he says fight him in hell go fight him in hell...PROPS TO JACK..
Old 02-22-2018, 01:17 PM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutthroat View Post
Don't be surprised if Jack pulls off the upset.

Stevenson hasn't fought a live dog in about 4 years or so and is already 40.

Jack looks completely refreshed after years of draining his body to make 168 and is in his prime.
2 of stevenson last 3 opponents were all top 10 opponents, all of his opponents are bigger and much younger than him...to say no one has been a live dog is just nuts...regular 40 year olds cannot pull off these feats for the most part..hell lok at pac...he's 38 and jeff horn whooped his ass...

jack is surely the underdog here...and it isnt for nothing..adonis is dominant
Old 02-22-2018, 01:57 PM #18
SOG Ward 32-0

Quoted: 2071 Post(s)
Cutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,077.68
Total Points: 20,990.95
Have a gift boss - rorymac f*ck yourself - Freedom. kick this racist creep - Freedom. Great post about the NFL and boxing - RossCA No Message - RossCA 
No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - RossCA Gay and Lesbian Pride - RossCA Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - RossCA 

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Low Place View Post
2 of stevenson last 3 opponents were all top 10 opponents, all of his opponents are bigger and much younger than him...to say no one has been a live dog is just nuts...regular 40 year olds cannot pull off these feats for the most part..hell lok at pac...he's 38 and jeff horn whooped his ass...

Fonfara and Karpency? Both men beat a shot Chad Dawson to gain their place, Dawson has been shot since like 2012.

Fonfara recently suffered a brutal 1st round KO to Smith while Karpency lost a wide UD to Smith.
Williams is another opponent fresh off a KO loss.

Jack on the other hand is budding at 175, hasn't been KO'd in years and has proven his quality vs Degale and Cleverly. He's 6'1, he drained himself badly to make SMW.
Cutthroat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 01:57 PM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 614 Post(s)
Idunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,143.98
Total Points: 14,088.37

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Low Place View Post

I gotta agree . Add the fact that Jack has been Dropped and Stopped early in fights against SM's . Plus it being only his 2nd fight at LH ( The first against a chinny Nathan Cleverly ). I think Stevenson tries to take him out early . If Jack makes it past the 5th I give him a real shot of winning though .
Idunnoshet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 01:59 PM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 614 Post(s)
Idunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond reputeIdunnoshet has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,143.98
Total Points: 14,088.37

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackblack008 View Post
Badou Jack has Only fought elite opposition at 168 lbs.
Idunnoshet is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List