Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miller Co-Promoter: Joshua is Not The Same Since Klitschko Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    Anthony, Buddy! What is up with you and this Baby oil? It's making me curious
    It’s the funniest excuse I have ever heard. I love it. I put it on now when I spar and feel amazing. Nobody can hit me, I evade punches brilliantly. Deontay may actually have a point

Comment

The befitting place for all the HW belts is the UK. Boxing died in the US long ago. The UK is the now and future of boxing. Fury is taking WBC belt from Wilder

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
        AJ the most obvious peds abuser, in world sport is hardly sending a great message either.

Also a convicted drug dealer and proven racist too.
        Wilder is a woman beater and has been caught with drugs in his car.

Fury is a proven PED cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by OgTripleOg View Post
          LOL 'it's the wrong message his fat guy is displaying to the youth' you're a straight up idiot. who cares? pretty sure the youth have elite athletes like Lebron or Tom Brady etc over a heavyweight contender. Take AJs **** out ya mouth boy lol
          Stay classy, Og.

Comment

Look, I enjoy when someone "normal" looking excels in athletics. I like it when a guy who isn't a chiseled marble sculpture can compete and is a danger in boxing. For what it is worth, I am sure this coming fight will be Miller's best, he will come in as good of shape as ever and as focused as he can possibly be. But Joshua is going to show there are levels in boxing, and Miller has fought nothing even close to the level of fighter that AJ has. Joshua being criticized by Miller's team for how he has looked against competition verses how Miller has looked against the heads of cabbage he has fought is like a merry go round rider criticizing how someone looks after skydiving.

Joshua has every advantage over Miller except where they are even. Which is maybe power and that is it. Joshua handles Big Baby and then everyone will go back to criticizing Joshua for ducking Whyte and Wilder

Comment

He realized after Wladimir Kiltschko that he could not just walk through most people, because lets face the facts? Dillian Whyte gave him abit of a test, but soon? Anthony Joshua's power was just too much for Whyte, even in the first round when Whyte had a confrontation with Joshua after the bell 'Whyte's legs where gone there, the confrontation actually gave Whyte more time to recover' It was smart from Whyte, and at the time I thought to myself? That it was intentional, and Dillian Whyte was just buying himself some time. 95% of the time Anthony Joshua hit him, he reacted as if he was being hit so hard? He was stunned so bad, it was actually spiking his adrenaline to wake him up and fight even harder.

Smart move, something Bernard Hopkins would implement etc

Look at the state of Dillian Whyte here, he was out on his feet almost co-ordination badly inhibited.

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 02-15-2019, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                Lololololol even though you are trying to hurt my feelings I like that rebuttal. You deserve some green k or do you prefer red?
                Lmao!!! Couldnt help myself, i just remember some of your comments made me chuckle in tha past. Some green??? Lol

Comment

Good for Miller.
                  Deontay wants retirement money first before agreeing to fight Joshua.
                  Biggest joke in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy Jab View Post
                    Lmao!!! Couldnt help myself, i just remember some of your comments made me chuckle in tha past. Some green??? Lol
                    I tried, but apparently ive given you before. They said I have to share the green k love elsewhere

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                      That’s it fight back my brother. I know you were disappointed with your last comment? Well done a much better attempt. In any case forget the Vaseline send me baby oil so I can fight as good as Tyson Fury.... cheers
                      Lol!!
                      Tyson Fury is king of HW div I'll give you that.

Comment

Working...
                      X