No announcement yet.

Is sucking your own dick gay?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yea, I'm gonna go with....ur gay.

Are you practicing to learn how to please your man? Good for u, but no reason to involve the entire lounge.

Your feelings are clearly hurt, bro. This is sad. Just cut it out. smh. Ur having a Spoon level meltdown.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by EdWins View Post
        Is putting things in your own ass gay?

Yes. You are Gay gay.
        I suggest you read my tale about sticking a certain foreign object up my poo place and get back to me on if it’s gay.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=764655

Comment

• Originally posted by b morph View Post
          I suggest you read my tale about sticking a certain foreign object up my poo place and get back to me on if it’s gay.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=764655
          nah I ain't clicking that gay shít

Comment

nah I ain't clicking that gay shít
            What if I were to tell you, not clicking it would make you gay.

Comment

• Originally posted by b morph View Post
              What if I were to tell you, not clicking it would make you gay.
              Nope, won't work on me.

I know this reverse psychology game. I ain't got no problem with gays, but it ain't for me, and I want no part in it. But you do what makes you happy bruh

Comment

Nope, won't work on me.

I know this reverse psychology game. I ain't got no problem with gays, but it ain't for me, and I want no part in it. But you do what makes you happy bruh
                Sticking stuff up your bum isn’t gay. As long as it’s you doing it and not another guy doing it, it ain’t gay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
                  I have this friend who's name's Szef88. He's been always very athletic and flexible.

A couple days ago, during his daily stretching he found out that he's flexible enough to suck his own cock.

He's been raised in catholic family so, by all means, he doesn't want to be gay but unfortunately he's too ugly to get a classic ******* from another person.

He asked me for advice but, since I'm an 11 and I get 15 *******s from 17 diffrent women on a daily basis I wouldn't know how to help him.

As we all know Boxingscene's lounge is widely considered as the biggest gathering of balling alpha males who fuck Victoria Secret models whenever they choose to.

So, I'm asking you for my friend: should he ( again he, not me) suck his dick and will that make him gay?

Only honest answers please.
                  ****seksualny

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    ****seksualny
                    H o m oseksualista

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
                      H o m oseksualista
                      Szef, what's up?
                      You good?

Comment