Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madrid have played like that even with Ronaldo in the team. The difference is, Ronaldo is a match winner, and can make something out of nothing with just one chance. Always a threat even if he barely touches the ball.

Madrid don't have that now.

It'll be sad that Ole won't be given a fair chance to start a season at Utd with a pre-season camp. Has players respect, loves the club, playing their best football for years...just not the 'name' the powers that be would rather have.

I'm always sceptical of having a club legend return to manage your club (we've had it successful with Frank Clark, failure with Stuart Pearce, and now Martin O Neill) - but OGS has clearly had a good impact.

Comment

• I would take that Ramires lookalike kid for Hazard.

Comment

• Real Madrid's Bale could face ban for Atletico celebration

Comment

• can’t watch the game live, but how the f is Arsenal losing to this crappy club?
          You gotta be kidding me.

Edit:
          Can’t believe they lost to this team. Had to look up who the hell they were.
          Last edited by JJRod; 02-14-2019, 05:36 PM.

Comment

• Lost to a bunch of bulgarian fishermen.

I guess we really arent Arsenal yet.

Comment

• Chelsea were by all accounts their usual garbage selves in beating a team of herring fishermen who havent played a game for 10 weeks.

Sarri made no changes.

I don’t understand why he hasn’t been sacked.

I would put my mortgage on him being sacked before the seasons out anyway. Because he’s inexperienced and doesn’t change anything and expects one day for something just to click.

GenuineLy an appalling appointment

Comment

• Chelsea were by all accounts their usual garbage selves in beating a team of herring fishermen who havent played a game for 10 weeks.

Sarri made no changes.

I don’t understand why he hasn’t been sacked.

I would put my mortgage on him being sacked before the seasons out anyway. Because he’s inexperienced and doesn’t change anything and expects one day for something just to click.

GenuineLy an appalling appointment

Comment

• I guess the board is betting that Sarri somehow makes Chelsea play some fantastic version of total football. It's going to be a sight to see if the board sticks with him.

The only way he makes it is if the board buys him a new team. But the thing is, Sarri hasn't even TRIED to work things out with the younger players (who have played for good clubs: Roma, Monchengladbach etc.) before buying more players.

Personally, I'm done with him. If he can manage to figure it out, great but I am not expecting him to right the ship at all. Never seen a manager -that- stubborn in system but also unwilling to use the depth around him.

Comment

• I don’t really consider him a manager.

What is he actually managing?

He’s not managing anything

Comment

• I don’t really consider him a manager.

What is he actually managing?

He’s not managing anything

He’s a sort of weird football guru.

Comment

Working...
                      X