So is Whyte Breazeale a good fight??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
    Hell yeah it's good!

Who the hell wants to see Breazeale fighting for a world title lol smh.

Whyte is going to knock his ass out quick.
    Domimic has a CHIN

Comment

They both have been in a FOTY candidate, Dom vs Ugonoh and Dil vs Chisora so we can expect them to produce FOTY fighting each other. Should really be a brilliant fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
        You should always conduct yourself with class or at least try. One has to be doing pretty fcking bad in life not to hold themself to a high standard
        Class is subjective and was originally created from royalty and the “ruling class.” You don’t need “class” to help others. That comes from the heart and kindness. “Class” is for snobs and the privilege. No one is perfect, and poverty has been around since the evolution of rapid population. With proper leadership, there would be no need for classes. Everyone should be equal.

Comment

Last year I would've said no it's undercard fight but I do want to see it now

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
            Class is subjective and was originally created from royalty and the “ruling class.” You don’t need “class” to help others. That comes from the heart and kindness. “Class” is for snobs and the privilege. No one is perfect, and poverty has been around since the evolution of rapid population. With proper leadership, there would be no need for classes. Everyone should be equal.
            Where I'm from class has nothing to do with money or social status. Having Class is about self respect and respecting others, dignity. You can be rich and classless. Acting unruly is classless. Insulting some One because you don't agree with their opinion is classless.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
              Where I'm from class has nothing to do with money or social status. Having Class is about self respect and respecting others, dignity. You can be rich and classless. Acting unruly is classless. Insulting some One because you don't agree with their opinion is classless.
              Like I said, subjective. We both know what respect and dignity means. We don’t need to substitute an established word for other words. Class is a status or position. Nothing more. You’re referring to conduct.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                Like I said, subjective. We both know what respect and dignity means. We don’t need to substitute an established word for other words. Class is a status or position. Nothing more. You’re referring to conduct.
                That's what's up

Comment

Working...
                X