Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interracial relationships...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone can date whoever they want. nobody gives a ***** except lonely people with no prospect of getting laid. However, do we really have to see biracial children on every god damned commercial on television? When is enough, enough? Can't we just appreciate holidays as a black family, or a white family, or a hispanic family? Does every fecking commercial have to have Key and Peele's fabled "Magic Negroe" solving a problem for some horribly confused white guy? Has anyone who makes these commercials ever had to wait in line at a grocery store before?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      Mexican chicks have a sense of entitlement especially if theyre pretty.
      I like Italian women so thanks for the heads up.

My bro was with a Filipina & she ran out in the middle of traffic on a busy street to confront him with another chick lol

I guess theres crazy b.tches in every race/ethnicity but 1 thing I will say, Id much rather have a decent looking chick that can hold her own & has her sh.t together vs some instagram model that works as an assistant somewhere.
      The problem today is that every chick with a Tinder account is entitled. Girls who couldn’t get laid in a prison camp are suddenly inundated with attention from desperate idiots who inflate their egoes. The Instagram attention whores are the worst.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

No actually I am in an interracial relationship. My girlfriend is Chinese (also French and Spanish, from Spain) but she identifies more with her Chinese heritage.
        Plot twist: What if she identified as black?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Plot twist: What if she identified as black?
          Immediately changing my number.

I'm going to hell

Comment

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
            LOL Yeah, of course!
            Cool.
            Woody Allen perhaps said it best.

"Masturbation is like fuccing someone you love."

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
              You can preach your B.S. all day but your history here makes you the single most racist regular poster on NSB
              We are all one and the same, theres no such thing as 'race' apart from being human.

Comment

Originally posted by johnbook View Post
                Cool.
                Woody Allen perhaps said it best.

"Masturbation is like fuccing someone you love."

I'm sure Woody thought the same thing when he started f**king his stepdaughter.

Comment

IMO Race will affect your relationship very little compared to how it can be affective if you have different cultures.

If culturally both are American, and share American culture race will be a non factor. However both can be the same race but if culturally you come from different places then you’re f***ed

Comment

Originally posted by JJRod View Post
                    IMO Race will affect your relationship very little compared to how it can be affective if you have different cultures.

If culturally both are American, and share American culture race will be a non factor. However both can be the same race but if culturally you come from different places then you’re f***ed
                    I agree. They do say opposites attract BUT Im sure after the honeymoon stage of the relationship is over, the cultural differences likely become annoying.

Comment

i've dated outside of my race before... i dont see anything wrong here. if you are a very traditional and cultural type then this might be a problem but i'm neither of the 2.

Comment

Working...
                      X