Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name a fighter from 140-147 who can take Maidanas best shots?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol. A glass chin khan had no problem with maidana power.

Comment

Mikey Garcia

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
        Amir Khan!
        BOOM!

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
          BOOM!
          What clean big power shot did he take I dont remember Maidana getting a full force power shot on that chin .

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
            Come on, Shane already said he couldn't remember anything after the KD. He was swarmed and befuddled.

But yeah, in your sig, Maidana clicks a picture perfect punch and he always throws with conviction, but I wouldn't go so far to say as Maidana is one of the best punchers. Shane cracked Margarito, who Cotto could not even push him a step backwards. I'd say were somewhere B+ in the power department.

By the way, I'd say that's the best shot ever landed on Floyd. Can't believe he didn't go down from that one.
            I think one of those weird human things we have in how makeup is that fighters will take punch on one night they wouldnt take on another, same with landing that perfect shot right on the button at the right time, those two dynamics makes one guy appear to take what another appeared not to take, I dont think power and resistance translates equally from one fight to the next, so many things can alter that last fraction that takes them out.

Comment

Chino's going to clear the 140 and 147 division when he returns to the ring

Comment

Chino was a good puncher but there's been many, many good punchers at welterweight. None of them can just stand there without defending and take a clean, hard hit to the head. That would be a rarity. Most guys would get dropped or wobbled badly.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
                  I think one of those weird human things we have in how makeup is that fighters will take punch on one night they wouldnt take on another, same with landing that perfect shot right on the button at the right time, those two dynamics makes one guy appear to take what another appeared not to take, I dont think power and resistance translates equally from one fight to the next, so many things can alter that last fraction that takes them out.
                  THIS is a very good comment. Boxing fans look at everything as black and white. This damn forum is swarming with idiots. They will never understand what you just stated.

Comment

lol his punches were already wide loopy and slow in his early 20's.

now he's going to come back and doe damage after destroying his body for years? yeah right. there's no coming back for him. he's going to be a punching bag.

speed and reflexes are gone

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                      Chino's going to clear the 140 and 147 division when he returns to the ring
                      Now that Floyd is out of the way, Chino is coming to unify welterweight.

TMT is back.

The Maidana Team.

Comment

Working...
                      X