• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zubac will be an all star

Hell go to a team that'll actually play him

Comment

• I understand why we did this trade though

We needed to get rid of Beasley and clippers wont take Beasley without getting zubac

Good job magic

How about this mr hiv?

Dont sign Beasley in the first place

Go get aids and die

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        Man they killed me with this trade. I've been talking to people at work saying they better not trade Zu, dude has potential. I see him as the next Marc Gasol. Oh well now, it's done
        That's where Im at bruh.........

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          Zubac will be an all star

Obviously you guys didn't read my post....Ya'll making me feel worst....hahahhaha

Comment

• So is Zubac really that good? Luke Walton just didn’t play him?

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
              So is Zubac really that good? Luke Walton just didn’t play him?
              I thought he was good. I saw lots of potential in him...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric Flair Drip View Post
                I guess you didn't read my post right.... they can flip them into something else if they don't develop... to include them all for AD would be a mistake
                ok gotcha.

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                I've been a Lakers fan all my life. the saddest thing I ever saw was the pic of Lebron at the end of the bench with no one around him. Great player but his prescience is killing the team.

I hope for his sake he wins a title. The very worst thing for all involved would be him passing Kareem for most points but never winning a chip in LA.
                you actually bought into that media created fake pic. Just because Lebron was sitting at the end of the bench and there were 2 empty seats empty for like 2minutes. LMAO.
                Lakers were 4th in the West before Lebron got injured. The only thing killing the team is a lack of talent.

Originally posted by Ric Flair Drip View Post
                Beasly and Zubac's out.....Muscala in...........dunno man I was high on Zu.........but admitly I have not seen much on this Muscala kat... anyone wanna make me feel better bout losing Zu???

Basically Muscala is a lesser version of Wagner and Lakers already not giving Wagner playing time. Beasley could've been a very important piece for Lakers. The only player on the Lakers other than Lebron that could force double teams but Walton just didn't give him playing time. Thats why Beasley and Walton got into an argument which forced this trade.
                Last edited by -Swizzy-; 02-08-2019, 04:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  Zubac will be an all star

this guy

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
                    ok gotcha.

you actually bought into that media created fake pic. Just because Lebron was sitting at the end of the bench and there were 2 empty seats empty for like 2minutes. LMAO.
                    Lakers were 4th in the West before Lebron got injured. The only thing killing the team is a lack of talent.

Basically Muscala is a lesser version of Wagner and Lakers already not giving Wagner playing time. Beasley could've been a very important piece for Lakers. The only player on the Lakers other than Lebron that could force double teams but Walton just didn't give him playing time. Thats why Beasley and Walton got into an argument which forced this trade.
                    Dude Lebron is a great player but he brings unnecessary drama and madness that I think just makes things ridiculous.

I see the pic in you sig so it's probably not worth discussing with you because you clearly love LeBron.

Lets just hope he brings a chip home.

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                      So is Zubac really that good? Luke Walton just didn’t play him?
                      I dont know how good he is

But he is 7 ft

He got some skills

Some talent

Some potential

Comment

Working...
                      X