Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev Sued For Millions Over Claimed Attack, Victim Slams Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take yo money, run to Russia, problem solved...

Comment

• Wow sounds bad for Kovalev, if it's true he's a POS

Comment

• I was so happy when Ward crushed Krusher but am I the only one here that thinks it's a little odd that TMZ was the ONLY media news outlet in the region that reported this incident? Where are the FOX or credible news reports? When a former world champion boxer (Who fought in California a few times against Ward) assaults a celebrity model/actress you would think that would be all over state wide news/media outlets for a day or so with reports of the assault & arrest. TMZ is the only one who reported it. How on earth can anyone take these allegations seriously??? I don't know how this would not be reported...
        Last edited by joe strong; 01-30-2019, 10:12 PM.

Comment

• What a thug

What a thug.

This is symbolic of dysfunctional European culture that encourages drinking and abuse of women.

I am going to judge an entire group of people based on the worst of their community.

Get it together.

Comment

• Man it's a weird story. I like Kov but I will say his denial the other day was strange too. It is odd though that she says he punched her full force in the face. She would have some serious damage if that were the case.

When I first heard the story I thought it was complete BS. After Kov's strange denial I think maybe 25% chance something bad happened. But I don't know if I can ever believe this guy randomly punches some woman in the head when he has apparently had no prior history of that. Her whole story doesn't really make sense - if some guys are following you back to your cabin why don't you call the police right away?

Smells like a set up but I look forward to more info coming out. Innocent until proven guilty, especially since he has no prior history of this stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
              What a thug

What a thug.

This is symbolic of dysfunctional European culture that encourages drinking and abuse of women.

I am going to judge an entire group of people based on the worst of their community.

Get it together.
              Eastern Euros don't really do this though. Some groups have a lot more of the 'worst of their community' types. That's why they get a bad rep. Many of them are doing it and many of them do it all the time.

Comment

• Need to see evidence and listen to the both sides

Comment

• Kovalev always came across as a sadistic alcoholic mass murderer. i believe her

Comment

• Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
                    Kovalev always came across as a sadistic alcoholic mass murderer. i believe her
                    Watch out the bushes outside your window.

Comment

• Will likely be his last fight in the States vs Alvarez

Comment

Working...
                      X