Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

official nsb poster of the year poll 2018- the super six!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
    For asking for transparency? How does that figure? Its sad that you would jump to that conclusion and not think about what is being asked for but its not a suprise.
    Had a quick look, 12 voters sub 200 posts.......

EffPandas is winning...

Comment

• Originally posted by W1LL View Post
      Larrygate. billeau2 comes across as some old fart who gets off on talking down to the younger generations on a boxing forum. I find his posting style to be eerily similar to that of Zaroku's.
      We can tell he's definitely not a Larry alt though because he puts punctuation in his posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by abracada View Post
        Had a quick look, 12 voters sub 200 posts.......

EffPandas is winning with some ease.
        Think this is close to being ruined either way. Think since all this drama took off, regular posters started voting Larry just to troll. No doubt they will continue to do so until he is legit in the lead. As DramaShow said, this is supposed to be a bit of fun and banter between forum members, no dramas.

Comment

• Originally posted by jglvz256 View Post
          We can tell he's definitely not a Larry alt though because he puts punctuation in his posts.
          Haha! That is true. What really makes me laugh is seeing how creative Larry tried to get with the punctuation on some of his alts. Even come across as normal on some of them... can never help himself reverting to lower case though and other giveaways.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
            Its not a question of who I like. And I never implied I think the votes ought to be accepted. Moderating means giving the information in a manner where people can digest and respond to it. Its very easy to point put where the problems are with the votes and see if they are legitimate. People should be aware of it.

I can't really explain this it is kind of common sense. of course almost immediately, as anticipated I was accused of doing somethng to favor Larry... that shows the level of insight... and thats a shame.
            Man. We had an early issue with an accusation of (minor) cheating early in the pick 'em this year. If you knew the extra work I've put in to ensure full transparency and the ability for the players to error check... necessary shit though. Different situation though cos we had time to evolve different solutions with that, whereas this is a once a year thing.
            Last edited by Citizen Koba; 12-26-2018, 03:39 PM.

Comment

• I'm pretty sure it's one of those betas from the dome (PB32, Chollo, Lfc, abracadabra etc) trolling Larry. Or all of them together .

Or maybe it's freedom because I don't think anybody with two brain cells believes he really left this place

Or maybe it really is Larry who's pulling the strings lmfao

Either way, hilarious thread as always.

The drama and scandals surrounding the POTY vote is becoming an annual tradition on here

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
                I'm pretty sure it's one of those betas from the dome (PB32, Chollo, Lfc, abracadabra etc) trolling Larry. Or all of them together .

Or maybe it's freedom because I don't think anybody with two brain cells believes he really left this place

Or maybe it really is Larry who's pulling the strings lmfao

Either way, hilarious thread as always.

The drama and scandals surrounding the POTY vote is becoming an annual tradition on here
                Bigger Q is, are you really Egyptian?

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                  FORMAL ANNOUNCEMENT

It has been brought to my attention by numerous posters including private messages that there has been suspect voting patterns with one poster receiving the majority of their votes from accounts with very few posts.

After much deliberation, sadly, all accounts with less than 750 posts WILL NOT have their votes accepted. In the interests of fairness this will apply to all posters and will be deducted from their total votes.

Frankly i am appalled that i have had to enforce this. This rule was something i considered posting initially but i did not feel it would be required in what is meant to be a fun vote.

I am also not accusing any posters, i am fully aware that people could have took this opportunity to vote for larry with suspect accounts in order to get him DQ'd which i am not doing.

There is no bias in this decision, in fact i have been placed on ignore at various times by 3 of the nominees, one of whom still has me on ignore and will likely be leading the votes with this decision once i deduct the <750 post accounts.

This decision is FINAL and there is no room for debate or appeal. Votes will be counted and a winner announced on new years day.
                  I support this

Comment

• Originally posted by abracada View Post
                    Bigger Q is, are you really Egyptian?
                    Yes, I'm a Pharoah

You might wanna ask your buddy Chollo Vista who that alt account belongs to.
                    Last edited by Szef; 12-26-2018, 04:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
                      Yes, I'm a Pharoah

You might wanna ask your buddy Chollo Vista who that alt account belongs to.
                      Haha

Surprised you weren’t on this poll as a POTY candidate.

You would have got my vote Sir.

Comment

Working...
                      X