No announcement yet.

GGG to PBC/SHO?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG to PBC/SHO?

Interesting if true. Will SHO give Loeffler the dates he wants? Give Loeffler some SHO Box dates for hits lesser cards?

If GGG wants to move up to 168, then he will have his fair share of options. Also has Charlo as well if he wants to stay at MW.

But is he REALLY signing with another network but DAZN? He still wants the Canelo trilogy and that isn't happening on SHO or FOX. Jacobs and Andrade also at DAZN.

Should hear soon of his decision.

Very interesting.

Comment

I was surprised to see GGG at the fight. He certainly has been eating well.

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
        Sign he's moving up to 168??? But I remember him looking the same a few months before the Canelo rematch no? Probably just enjoying his time off and as he is getting older, he can't keep his weight down as he once used to.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

Interesting if true. Will SHO give Loeffler the dates he wants? Give Loeffler some SHO Box dates for hits lesser cards?

If GGG wants to move up to 168, then he will have his fair share of options. Also has Charlo as well if he wants to stay at MW.

But is he REALLY signing with another network but DAZN? He still wants the Canelo trilogy and that isn't happening on SHO or FOX. Jacobs and Andrade also at DAZN.

Should hear soon of his decision.
          Probably more money and shows at Showtime.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
            Probably more money and shows at Showtime.
            SHO is already putting on 12 PBC shows, so will they open up their boxing budget for GGG? Will Loeffler start promoting some PBC shows? A lot of questions here if GGG indeed makes his way to PBC/SHO.

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
              And his biased azz fans claim he walks arond at 168. That wasn't 8 pounds I saw last night!!!!!

Comment

If he goes to the DAZN clearly he wants a 3rd fight with Canelo Guaranteed I'm sure and rightfully so. WTF is the point of going to DAZN if you're not getting a shot at Canelo

By the way, Danny Jacobs proclaims he is a "FREE AGENT" as well because his deal with HBO is canceled due to HBO getting out of boxing or something like that, he talks about it...

so not so fast with "DAZN CONTROLS 160" that could change depending on who GGG and Jacobs sign with. Don't count out ESPN though, they might land BOTH! Jacobs said "We Been Talking To Top Rank/ESPN" Interesting...

But yeah I doubt GGG goes to PBC, it would be funny though since a lot of GGG fans seems to hate all things PBC
                Last edited by sicko; 12-02-2018, 12:58 PM.

Comment

GGG fanboys on suicide watch if this happens

Especially people like Fischer and Steve Kim

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                    SHO is already putting on 12 PBC shows, so will they open up their boxing budget for GGG? Will Loeffler start promoting some PBC shows? A lot of questions here if GGG indeed makes his way to PBC/SHO.
                    Maybe he just goes to Showtime and not necessarily PBC. That cpuld work as SHO houses Devin Haney, Clarresa Shields and a few others.

Comment

Working...
                    X