Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder, Tyson Fury Ends in Controversial Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My bro was PISSED when Fury hit the deck in the 12th; he knew that the KD would be the deciding factor.

Comment

• Originally posted by AneesMoha View Post
      Got to say I thought Fury would get past Wilder. But showed some ring rust and got caught twice. Wilder showed that it only takes one punch and Fury showed Wilders deficiancies. One guy who must be ****ting himself is Joshua. Because after this fight one can only see Wilder and Fury getting better. See Aj struggling against Fury. But beating Wilder. However if AJ starts like he did against Povotikin the Wilder smokes him.
      I’m a Wilder fan and I think your crazier than hell. If Wilder was in the ring with AJ tonight, he’d be in the hospital. He took some big shots from Fury tonight. AJ hits a helluva lot harder than Fury.

Comment

• Originally posted by vwelsh View Post
        You are clearly emotional about this fight. But yes I think a draw was a fair decision. I think Fury wins the fight if that last KD doesn’t happen. But I can see how someone would give wilder 2 rounds in the fight. Outside of the KD. There were a couple rounds where fury look like one of the three stooges. Just playing and slapping not landing anything. It’s just it’s like fury was Mayweather in there. He did some stupid stuff in the fight. This always happens. People need to calm down and judge properly.
        Holy ****, how many of you guys are there? Haha is anyone else seeing this? I am emotional, I'm laughing my head off right now.

I am actually going to have to explain...so if you give Wilder 4 rounds as you said, 2 knock down rounds plus 2 others. what's your score genius?...wouldn't happen to be 114-112 Fury would it?

Been here over 12 years now, but math lessons is a first

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          But they aren't talking about the great fight, they are talking about the robbery and the corruption in boxing.

It drives people away.
          It don't matter they will be back for the rematch it is the same stuff after every fight. Bottom Line people was ENTERTAINED!

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            Two knockdowns equate for 4 winning rounds. So all Deontay had to do was win at least two more of them and the fight will be counted as a draw which it was.
            Man, it doesn't work like that. Look :
            rd D. Wilder T.Fury
            1 10 9
            2 10 9
            3 9 10
            4 9 10
            5 9 10
            6 9 10
            7 9 10
            8 9 10
            9 10 8
            10 9 10
            11 9 10
            12 10 8
            112 114

Comment

• Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
              Theres no stepping o the gas with Wilder tho. Hes probably them most dangerous heavyweight in boxing history. One mistake, and its over. His power is legendary. I've never seen anything like it.
              Oh please

He wouldn’t win a round against prime Fury while Lennox, Holmes and Ali would jab his head off

He was bad

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                You never seen mike Tyson ?
                Or George Forman

Comment

• Las Vegas got us good guys

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                    Oh please

He wouldn’t win a round against prime Fury while Lennox, Holmes and Ali would jab his head off

He was bad
                    You're arguing something unrelated to anything I'm saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfan4ever View Post
                      Honestly, i saw Wilder won....rounds 1,2,4,9,11, and 12 for Wilder...rounds 3, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 10 for Fury...my scorecards 114-112 Wilder...that's is....but i think that 2 or 3 rounds could be of one or other....i draw is fine....i can't wait for the rematch....
                      Fail! Fury won that fight you fan girl
                      Last edited by Bonduu; 12-02-2018, 01:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X