No announcement yet.

Kovalev is just a brawler with no skills and Ward deserved #1 p4p spot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingenius002 View Post
    Man you are just ignorant as **** and deserve to be told to GTFO. Don't let your delusional ego run you and make you think your opinion actually has any value. Embrace the dissonance of the reality of my words, realize your an idiot on the matter and then listen to people who actually know what they are talking about. Come here posting like you know what the hell your talking about. It is one thing to not know what the hell you are talking about, acknowledge it, and then just want to show love, but when you have no ****ing clue about the sport and you come here to post criticism of an art form you don't even know the fundamentals of, yeah you deserve to be told to GTFO.
    If my opinion doesn't have any value to you then stop arguing with me and leave the thread if you don't have any solid arguments to prove me wrong. I'm up for discussion and you talk about fundamentals and everything but I'm yet to hear some solid argument that would contradict my point
    Last edited by g27region; 11-20-2016, 02:12 AM.

Comment

Chill b, Loma no joke bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
        Chill b, Loma no joke bro.
        I hope so, been waiting for his loss since GRJ fight but he disappoints me so far, so maybe he is

Comment

This is just ****ing stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Kovalev is a stiff Euro Bum
            You owe me green!!!

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
              If my opinion doesn't have any value to you then stop arguing with me and leave the thread if you don't have any solid arguments to prove me wrong
              KD was not luck, kovalev was using just single jabs multiple times in a row leading up to it looking for ward to try and potentially counter over the top. Ward Dipped to counter over the top and kovalev timed it perfectly turning moving off the center line away from Wards counter right while following with his own right hand down the middle. Picture perfect simple and beautifully setup. Now that is just one example based on you saying it was a lucky knock down but I am not going to sit here and go into more detail on the beauty in kovalev's technique that is beyond your ignorant ass which is why you label him as a brawler because you can't recognize the skill if you never learned it. Don't start a thread about not being able to recognize a great boxers skill because you yourself don't know anything about the sport and what goes into the technique.

Let me put it to you this way to shed some light on how ignorant you sound. If Albert Einstein is having a debate against Niels Bohr, and after you make a post saying well Niels is just a basic scientist to me, when you don't have a clue about what is actually going on the in the convo you would sound quite stupid wouldn't you? Same thing here.

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
                You owe me green!!!
                I just sent some

Comment

I just sent some
                  Never bet against Mc'Lovin son
                  Haha only joking hope u enjoyed the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
                    Never bet against Mc'Lovin son
                    Haha only joking hope u enjoyed the fight
                    I did it was a good one, hope they rematch next (I think they will)

Comment

I did it was a good one, hope they rematch next (I think they will)
                      Yeah kov did the rematch clause

Comment

Working...
                      X